To be honest, when I read the mail, all the extra stretch goals seemed... optimistic. I know there's a big jump at the end, but 5 mil?

Anyways... sidekicks are in. The ship looks awesome. The open world looks awesome.

Eothas is in his Heaven, all is right with the World.

Edited by Heijoushin
  • Like 1

Noone's excited about free world map travel? I find it great!

The first time they announced the setting and the rumor about the "stronghold" being a ship started, I was hoping for Storm of Zephir at sea.

Looks like they delivered.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

The first time they announced the setting and the rumor about the "stronghold" being a ship started, I was hoping for Storm of Zephir at sea.

I'm happy that they're planning on steering away from that, and keep encounters more unique. To be honest I absolutely hated Zehir, and it was a breath of fresh air when I heard Null say it was not what they were aiming for.

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

I'm happy that they're planning on steering away from that, and keep encounters more unique. To be honest I absolutely hated Zehir, and it was a breath of fresh air when I heard Null say it was not what they were aiming for.

I meant in term of controlling an unit on a map as a mean of travel and having encounters (regardless of how encounters are composed). I didn't like Storm of Zehir that much either, I just found the travelling cool.

Also, Zephir sound so much better...

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

I just hope i can through through someone overboard or make them walk the plank or something. Maybe they can justify it by it being a sacrifice to Ondra and then ondra would make me forget about them and i wont feel like I am a bad guy so you can have your skaen like talent without feeling bad about it. Maybe this would satisfy the good people dont get talents post.

Edited by jnb0364
  • Like 1

I am interested to see how Ondra is expanded upon, given the setting and the confirmation that the gods will be playing a much larger role.

Especially since I pissed her off to help my bro Abydon. ;)

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

If we meet Fulvano then I hope we can kill him

Why though? He could still be a running gag in Pillars of Eternity 3.

Even if we kill him, he could come back as an awakened soul in PoE3:

"Some kid just up and took our boat.  Muttered something about needing to discover that skull-island."

"You mean the one with the tourist-resort?"

"That's the one....oh look, he's bringing the boat back."

Edited by Silent Winter
  • Like 5

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

well, volo, who one assumes is the inspiration for fulvano, is present in two ie games.  am pretty sure you can kill volo in the original bg, though not in the bg:ee version from beamdog.  if such cathartic slayings is needed, we recommend loading old bg1.  leave the paradox o' having destroyed the idea behind fulvano for those nights when the rain is hard and cold and you has had one too many shots o' bourbon. 

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

We would like to have more ship upgrades and customization options types, including more hull, sail, and flag options. In addition, we are going to add upgradable rooms below deck including a trophy room to display your treasures and well as pet menagerie for all your animal friends to hang out and party. This also adds options to pick your own colors for sails and flags!

Is that really necessary? I thought the days of happy aquarium were over.

Oh, oh, oh. There it is. The opportunity to say that sentence that I hate so much: I FIND THAT IMMERSION BREAKING!

Ha!

---

We're all doomed

Maybe Fulvano is a last name... and we are killing all brothers.

And then in Pillars 5 you get a mission to go behind enemy lines and rescue tge last brother from a War between Aedyr and Old Vallia.

Saving Private Fulvano.

You track him by pieces if discard clothing...

• Like 3

So.. It seems like we'll hit 3.75 millons soon and get more space to explore soon, which, next to the 8th companion, is my favorite goal. So nice for me I guess. ^_^ Seems duable to get above 4 million doing the fig campaign now, which is pretty sweet by itself. 
Let's hope paypal will seal the deal for 5 million so we can all be happy. ^_^