So, the $3M is relationships - https://www.fig.co/campaigns/deadfire?update=263#updates - not quite romances but it does say that it could lead to "even love" so probably as close as we'll get. It looks like it could be an interesting system. I'm not a fan of Bioware style romances, but this doesn't sound like it's going to end up that way.

Also that references the way companions feel about each other, so hopefully Eder will live happily ever after with Pallegina or something.

Eder will end up bottoming for the Orlan, mark my words.

am s'posing kp deserves some kinda prize for being the first post-announcement boardie to go there.

136eecefde8e1d1129b99a685b71d415.jpg

and thus do the gates o' hell open; not with a mighty crash, but with puerile whimper.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 3

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Ok ok, cool info about relationships, the two companions, whatever. 

Can we agree the most important part of the update was the art of the shirtless Moon (?) Godlike? Need to know more. Now. Why do you do this Obsidian? 

I agree, he is the most important

...to me

• Like 8

Can we agree the most important part of the update was the art of the shirtless Moon (?) Godlike? Need to know more. Now. Why do you do this Obsidian? 

...to me

Time to spill some details. We won't tell Feargus, we promise.

Hate the living, love the dead.

...to me

Then why can't I know more??  ;(  ;(  ;(  ;(  ;(

...to me

Then why can't I know more??  ;(  ;(  ;(  ;(  ;(

Sadly I am not in charge of sharing information, only the distribution of shirts

• Like 4

...to me

don't take this the wrong way, 'but contemporaneous with romance announcement we get images o' a blue Male with head tentacles.

Liara_head_400x400.JPG

not exact creative stretching.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

(image)

love me some blue head tentacles

if folks now post prurient japanese anime images, don't be surprised.  regardless, am surprised you would be so quick to support our observation.

HA! Good Fun!

A godlike connected to Ondra - so, kind of a moon godlike. Ondra also is the goddess of tides and sea and stuff, so you could see him as sea godlike (sounds better than fish godlike I think :)). But he also has a moon symbol on his forehead as other godlikes have.

• Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

317e6x4.png

When reading the update I couldn't help noticing that Neketaka is "a" big city and not "the" big city in PoE II. It gives me hope for more than one big city (questhub), which makes sense when you're exploring an entire island chain.

Also very happy about the companion pictures Kaz is doing. They still look great!

Edited by TheisEjsing