1-US

2-UK

3-GER

4-RUS

5-FRA

6-POL

7-SPA

8-ITA

So, if they are doing languages stretch goals by PoE sales (it would be reasonable), we should be next. 

This also explain why polish and russian before spanish.

I have to say we have bad tastes for games, if you look Italy sales charts there is always Call of Duty\Assassin creed\Fifa, this explains why those products are always fully localized and voice acted, while rpgs are not.

Good new..finger crossed for italian!

• Like 1

--- Nimrod of the Obsidian Order ---

The relation could be opposite, countries dont play game since it against their national spirit, but since publishers ignore it and dont localize or even distribute games.

Nintendo and MS like to screw outside US/Jap and then they are suprised PS sells well.

So there could be potencial in China. As well as Turkey, India, Thai, Indonesia, Korea, Brazil.

Finger crossed for italian  :yes:

Yesterday, on Fig comments, I've asked some news to Feargus for the italian localization but he didn't answer  ;(

i saw your question.. it's sad the no answer... i really hope the italian will come as stretch goal around 2.2-2.6 M$, but this time brazilian and chinese may come first of italian.

a dev on fig told a chinese guy who proposed himself for PoE and PoE II chinese translation to contact them and gave him the email, so they are for sure considering chinese.

• Like 1

Thanks for the solidarity :biggrin: 

I have seen those requests too (for Portuguese and Chinese). I'm happy for them  :dancing:

What I most regret is only the absence of a clear answer (even a simple "No" would have been appreciated). I'm not angry, I just feel ignored  ;(

i saw your question.. it's sad the no answer... i really hope the italian will come as stretch goal around 2.2-2.6 M$, but this time brazilian and chinese may come first of italian.

a dev on fig told a chinese guy who proposed himself for PoE and PoE II chinese translation to contact them and gave him the email, so they are for sure considering chinese.

Thanks for the solidarity  :biggrin:

I have seen those requests too (for Portuguese and Chinese). I'm happy for them   :dancing:

What I most regret is only the absence of a clear answer (even a simple "No" would have been appreciated). I'm not angry, I just feel ignored   ;(

@nifel87, don't feel ignored, it's just that people ask about localizations 20 or more times per day ;) For now we should just wait for new stretch goals, I bet the Italian translation will be next. 

Thanks  :biggrin:  Let's hope the funds keep going up. I think we can reach $3.0M  :dancing:

There's so many people want Italian localization that I wouldn't be surprised if Obsidian changed the location from Deadfire to Italy for the sequel :p

The Italian sea is not as dangerous as the Deadfire archipelago: it would be a boring game. :lol:

Did you just implied Italy is boring???? :bat:

• Like 1

There's so many people want Italian localization that I wouldn't be surprised if Obsidian changed the location from Deadfire to Italy for the sequel :p

The Italian sea is not as dangerous as the Deadfire archipelago: it would be a boring game. :lol:

Not at all, Sir. I just wanted to say that I prefer Italy for the climate, and the Deadfire archipelago for the company. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Bandit of the Obsidian Order
image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100
animaliacustici.tumblr.com

Not at all, Sir. I just wanted to say that I prefer Italy for the climate, and the Deadfire archipelago for the company. :biggrin:

That's more like it! Aw right! Onwards to adventure in the savage seas of Deadfire shouting italian battlecries (which I don't speak a word btw :p )!

• Like 2

Only 50k to next stretch goal. 

I bet 100% it is either Italian or Portoguese.

(and it will be Czech) :banghead:

Btw sorry everybody if we're kinda spamming here, it's just the anxiety of having the game we love and wait the most in our language. Apologize

Edited by Mazisky
  • Like 2

I hope the Translations are not from Paradox again. The Mainstory and the Quests was OK but the Lexikon..... mäh. :getlost: Work for the Fans for a Mod! ^^ *search Xaratas and Aurelion*

~Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.~

~I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.~

Gandalf the grey
~By J.R.R. Tolkien~