I'd like to get the Elite Collector's and get the physical copy of Pillars 1 (with expansion). I've pledge for the Elite Collector's reward. I'm new to Fig and I see no way to contact the project creators to ask questions (like on Kickstarter). I'm looking to either add the physical Pillars 1 onto my pledge as an add-on (preferable) or pledge 2 rewards. How would I do this on Fig?

i don't know if I'll give actual money as my significant other is Jewish but a lot of my ideas that iv posted for this game are well worth maybe a few thousand dollars. If they are implemented I don't require any credit.

Why does a chair have arms and legs like a man, but can't walk or hold things?

How can I apply the $5 discount that's issued for previous Fig users? I clicked the link in the Fig e-mail, and it opened Fig page, but pledge amount wasn't really reduced on the actual site.

When you complete your pledge, there will be an option that "costs" -$5 that you can add to your pledge.

If you already completed your pledge, click the view pledge button and then the edit pledge button and select that option.

• Like 3

I have a related question, which might sound stupid:

You can increase/decrease your pledge once it's been accepted, right? So if I suddenly decide I actually really do need a 10" naked (?) green guy standing in my living room, I can increase to that tier? Or the reverse if I realise it's going to clash with the furniture?

This is the only reason I haven't pledged yet. It haunts me at night.

What greater cause is there, than the jingling of coin in my pocket?

...the jingling of coin in your pocket.

You can change your pledge as long as the campaign runs, including a downgrade. (At least it seems that way; I can edit my pledge and choose a lower tier. Obviously, I didn't try to actually do this, so I don't know if they block that later on, but I don't think so.) Throwing more money their way is, of course, possible. ;)

After the campaign has ended, going lower won't be possible, for obvious reasons.

On some campaigns, you can add bonus stuff even after the end of the campaign, but afaik that's the responsibility of the project creator, not the platform. So I'm not sure whether that will be possible for PoE2. (For Wasteland 3, which is also on Fig, it seems that there's no such option, unless I've missed something.)

• Like 1

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

You can change your pledge as long as the campaign runs, including a downgrade. (At least it seems that way; I can edit my pledge and choose a lower tier. Obviously, I didn't try to actually do this, so I don't know if they block that later on, but I don't think so.) Throwing more money their way is, of course, possible. ;)

After the campaign has ended, going lower won't be possible, for obvious reasons.

On some campaigns, you can add bonus stuff even after the end of the campaign, but afaik that's the responsibility of the project creator, not the platform. So I'm not sure whether that will be possible for PoE2. (For Wasteland 3, which is also on Fig, it seems that there's no such option, unless I've missed something.)

Thank you kindly! I can finally throw money at Obsidian and sleep soundly. At least until the money leaves my account at the end of the campaign. :thumbsup:

What greater cause is there, than the jingling of coin in my pocket?

...the jingling of coin in your pocket.

Hello and sorry for the bad English first. ^^ I am from Germany and i want to buy the Physikal Box, but in the Window for the Pledge with the Card Numer ... Ähm ... I need a Credit Kart? Is there not a way to pay with Paypal or to transferal to Obsidian directly?

I havent a Credit Kart and for one Game, i dont want to get the Card extra... Is there another Way for Paying? In want the Box so much but this is... silly... it makes me sad. *sob* ;(

~Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.~

~I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.~

Gandalf the grey
~By J.R.R. Tolkien~

Hello and sorry for the bad English first. ^^ I am from Germany and i want to buy the Physikal Box, but in the Window for the Pledge with the Card Numer ... Ähm ... I need a Credit Kart? Is there not a way to pay with Paypal or to transferal to Obsidian directly?

I havent a Credit Kart and for one Game, i dont want to get the Card extra... Is there another Way for Paying? In want the Box so much but this is... silly... it makes me sad. *sob* ;(

Obsidian is looking into way to use PayPal, but as of right now credit card is the only thing working. I do think that they will have something worked out before the end of the campaign, though, because there are a lot of people who are in the same position you are. I hope that helps. :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the answer! I realy realy hope they can make it! I love PoE 1 and was so happy, when i read the News today. ... I want it, i want it! ^^

*spam F5*

Edited by Cynthel Natal
  • Like 1

~Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.~

~I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.~

Gandalf the grey
~By J.R.R. Tolkien~

• 3 weeks later...