How bout Vehicles in KOTOR?

I thought it would be cool if Obsidian added miscellaneous vehicles to the KOTOR world. It would be fun to mow down sith troopers with a montrous hover tank! :)

Party members with repair could fix any damage done to the vehicle you are using. Also players could purchase new guns, Missiles and various other moddifications for their selected vehicle. I dunno... It would be cool though!! :D

I thought it would be cool if Obsidian added miscellaneous vehicles to the KOTOR world. It would be fun to mow down sith troopers with a montrous hover tank! :)

Party members with repair could fix any damage done to the vehicle you are using. Also players could purchase new guns, Missiles and various other moddifications for their selected vehicle. I dunno... It would be cool though!! :D

Kewl yes. But never going to happen. I'll settle for upgrading my swoop bike. Hey that's a vehicle.

I thought it would be cool if Obsidian added miscellaneous vehicles to the KOTOR world. It would be fun to mow down sith troopers with a montrous hover tank!  :)

Party members with repair could fix any damage done to the vehicle you are using. Also players could purchase new guns, Missiles and various other moddifications for their selected vehicle. I dunno... It would be cool though!!  :D

Kewl yes. But never going to happen. I'll settle for upgrading my swoop bike. Hey that's a vehicle.

I must have you confused. This is'nt for a minigame it's in the actual game.

Well, considering the map sizes in KotOR were so small (and KotOR 2 using the same engine), having vehicles would make no sense. I mean, you would start up the engine on one side of the map, press the acceleration key for two seconds before hitting the other side of the map.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Just 'cause the engine allows swoop racing to happen, doesn't mean it will allow other vehicles - at least I don't think. Swoop racing is a minigame - so it has special maps and conditions and all, where as the engine may not allow for vehicle use in the normal game.

well now that would be cool. i would have liked having a vehicle / mount in morrowind. it took kindda long to get from one town to the next...

the worlds ought to be huge though. the sand deserts in tattoine were cool- if they made those even larger, a landspeeder would make sense. i mean- how difficult is it to add lots and lots of desert... and sand... and more desert... uggh

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

It would be nice but I can't see it being implemented with the current engine. Maybe Kotor3 :p .

if i have to wait as long as fallout3 for kotor3, then i quit gaming...

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.