So who is working on the game?

Cool, yeah I know she did my favorite green aumaua barbarian, too! 

ManehaIllu.jpg

You mean Miss February?

• Like 5

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Lindsey should work on all the games

At one point I could have said that I do, but I've been on Deadfire exclusively for a good while :D Thank you!

So besides concept art, can you reveal what else you're working on? I'm assuming atleast more portraits?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

At one point I could have said that I do, but I've been on Deadfire exclusively for a good while :D Thank you!

So besides concept art, can you reveal what else you're working on? I'm assuming atleast more portraits?

33cc9deea61eda1cddd5443b8d539bce.jpg

• Like 21

33cc9deea61eda1cddd5443b8d539bce.jpg

could be worse.  our experience were more akin to

tumblr_m4nm4lMZCR1qbg07wo1_500.gif

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Hay guys i am first timer on the forum and big fen of Obsidion.I want to know if there is people who worked on Tyranny that are in PoE2 team?Because Tyranny was the Obsidion game that i hated with passion and i was extremely surprised by it.I loved the first PoE and i really hope that i will love PoE but i have some reservations after Tyranny.

Paul Kirsch and Megan Starks were writers in Tyranny as well but I think that's where the overlapping ends.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Jana Schirmer (freelance artist) made the cover artwork according to Feargus (in the FIG comment section).

...Picture...

This is a very nice picture but I really wish more artists would have a look at the existing historical European weapon treatises so that they wouldn't draw sword fights where both combatants are trying to commit suicide.

This picture is no worse than most so I am not picking on the artist, just making a general statement about pretty much every picture and film made on the subject. 

• Like 2

Funcroc still M.I.A, so I'll do some digging.

Feargus confirmed at least some people on the project on Fig -comments:

• Carrie Patel       - Writer
  • Josh Sawyer      - Game Director and in charge of the narrative
  • Bobby Null         -  Lead Designer 
  • Dimitri Berman   -  Lead Character Artist
  • Sean Dunny       - Lead Environment Artist
  • Jorge Salgado    - Area Designer
  • Jeff Husges       - Area designer
  • Dave Williams     -  System design
  • Adam Brennecke - Executive Producer & Lead Programmer
  • Roby Atadero      - Programming
  • Brian Macintosh   - Programming
  • Justin Bell            - Audio Director
  • Paul Kirsch           - Narrative Designer
  • Megan Starks       - Narrative Designer
  • Katrina Garsten    - Associate Producer
  • Lindsey Laney      - Artist

No mention of Greenshirtgirl as of yet.

I'll update this later on, once I go digging around LinkedIn

David Williams is the lead system designer. Carrie is a narrative designer, she does way more than write! Everything else looks good - try to find and add more of us. :)

• Like 8

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

^ yes, according to her LinkedIn profile (at least last I checked.)

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

David Williams is the lead system designer. Carrie is a narrative designer, she does way more than write! Everything else looks good - try to find and add more of us. :)

Thank you, added Kazunori as well. Funcroc was way better at this. I only check LinkedIn and Fig comments, that guy/girl probably was stalking you guys at the parking lot as well as browsing through Facebook, Twitter and 10 other sites ;)

Edited by Flouride

Hate the living, love the dead.

^ Imo the writing in Tyranny wasn't bad; 'sides, Carrie Patel was never involved with it and she's working on PoE2 ;)

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 2

^ Imo the writing in Tyranny wasn't bad; 'sides, Carrie Patel was never involved with it and she's working on PoE2 ;)

Ye, I found the writing to be one of best parts of the game. Premise might not have been everyone's cup of tea, but the actual dialog etc. were good in my opinion.

• Like 3

Hate the living, love the dead.

The writing was terrible.English is not even my second language and found a lot of mistakes,there was a lot of long exposition type of text that was pointless.People don't talk in monologue for a few hundred words.There was a lot of mindless decisions that the character made and draw me out of the game and its world.Oh and there was the hamfisted political views,i am not from US and honestly don't care for any political views but here they ware just a bunch of idiotic expositions that just make me ask my self "What the **** just happened now?"

The writing was terrible.English is not even my second language and found a lot of mistakes,there was a lot of long exposition type of text that was pointless.People don't talk in monologue for a few hundred words.

I can't imagine you reading a book then! 

But again, de gustibus non est disputandum.

• Like 2

The writing was terrible.English is not even my second language and found a lot of mistakes,there was a lot of long exposition type of text that was pointless.People don't talk in monologue for a few hundred words.

Parit enim conversatio contemptum; raritas conciliat admirationem.Depends on the book,if you are referring to comics then no i don't read.Maybe you don't read enough books and don't see the slopy writing?

Parit enim conversatio contemptum; raritas conciliat admirationem.Depends on the book,if you are referring to comics then no i don't read [them].Maybe you don't read enough books and don't see the slopy  sloppy writing?

... ^

• Like 1

Parit enim conversatio contemptum; raritas conciliat admirationem.Depends on the book,if you are referring to comics then no i don't read [them].Maybe you don't read enough books and don't see the slopy  sloppy writing?

... ^

Hahahahahaha nice respond,pointing out two mistakes made in a hurry by a guy that already said that he is not good at English and it is not his native language.So what can i say,the writing in Tyranny must be very bad if a person like me can spot the mistakes in it.