@Obsidian

Don't forget to include a "Pledge what you want" option not tied to any rewards.

This. For those who ran out of rewards to get but still want to get Ydwin.

Yep, I imagine it would be a lot easier to raise those 600K if something like this would be possible.

I still have a few Nuyen left to throw Obsidian's way but surely don't need yet another copy of Deadfire for it.

Edited by Hemmer

If it would be possible to add a "Pledge what you want"-option to the backer portal?

Something you can enter in any amount (up to $9999 for instance) you're willing to pledge without any reward.

Edited by Hemmer
  • Like 3

I'll make sure Aarik sees this and is aware of the request :)

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

They finally did it guys!

We finally have forum icons next to each other instead of below each other!

Oh wrong thread.

I meant PAYPAL BABY!

Backed during the long twitch stream last night and looking forward to this sweet ass game.

And I even get to play Torment next week too :w00t:

• Like 1

Hey guys, quick question.

I've backed Deadfire yesterday via PayPal, got an e-mail from PayPal already and also the "Order Confirmation" e-Mail from Obsidian. Is it supposed to look like this though (empty)?OCa8I5Gl.png

It doesn't seem to have registered my pledge or does it look like this for every one of you guys? When I click on my order history or products I can't see anything related to deadfire either, just from the old kickstarter campaign.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Hey guys, quick question.

I've backed Deadfire yesterday via PayPal, got an e-mail from PayPal already and also the "Order Confirmation" e-Mail from Obsidian. Is it supposed to look like this though (empty)?

It doesn't seem to have registered my pledge or does it look like this for every one of you guys? When I click on my order history or products I can't see anything related to deadfire either, just from the old kickstarter campaign.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Check top right corner (your name) and go to orders.

Oh sorry didn't notice the second sentence.

My Order shows my own order, perhaps they stopped updating due to "reasons"?

Sorry to hear, I know i'd be slightly annoyed.

I'm sure it'll be fine though.

Edited by Maf

I'll make sure Aarik sees this and is aware of the request :)

Sweet, thanks.

Thanks for the response Maf, I'll wait until monday or tuesday and contact support if nothing has changed until then.

To clarify: You can see your pledge for Deadfire under orders, can't you?

Check your Order History again (under My Orders from the dropdown menu in the upper right corner). Should have an entry with the tier (+ any addons) you pledged for.

Edited by Hemmer

Check your Order History again (under My Orders from the dropdown menu in the upper right corner). Should have an entry with the tier (+ any addons) you pledged for.

Checked that one out already and only have my pledge from Pillars of Eternity showing up under "my orders"

It says at the top of that page that Fig pledges will be imported approximately 30 days after the campaign ends, so I don't think there's any reason to worry.

I didn't pledge through Fig though, that's why I'm asking :)

Quick question: As a returning backer, is there any way to make use of the "5$ off" offer via the Obsidian backer site? (PayPal's the only possible way for me to back.)

Sorry if it's already been answered - from just having a look at the options there doesn't seem to be a way to do so (yet).

Edited by XTRMNTR2K

Sagani: I warned you not to pet him.

Eder: If I'm not supposed to pet him, why is he so soft?!

I don't see any slacker backer rewards on Fig? :blink:

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

The rewards are shown on the paypal backing site.

Everything which is stated there you'll get.

The Fig Site doesn't matter to the paypal backer.

Yeah, I meant that some people will probably back on Fig as a "slacker" instead of going to the portal, and those people will get less rewards. I just think it's a strange thing to do. Oh well, thanks everyone!

Quick question: As a returning backer, is there any way to make use of the "5$ off" offer via the Obsidian backer site? (PayPal's the only possible way for me to back.)

Sorry if it's already been answered - from just having a look at the options there doesn't seem to be a way to do so (yet).

*Gently bumping the thread because I haven't seen an answer yet*

Sagani: I warned you not to pet him.

Eder: If I'm not supposed to pet him, why is he so soft?!

*Gently bumping the thread because I haven't seen an answer yet*

Fig-exclusive, as far as I remember.

• Like 1