I asked again in the comments but no reply yet.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

At least Feargus confirmed the campaign continuing on for a while beyond the official "end":

"Will potential pledges made after the Fig campaign ends, through paypal on your own site or whatever, be counted for the stretch goals?

That would make §5M seem more realistic at least."

"Yes, we will keep it counting for a while after the end of the campaign."

Just wondering, while waiting for the Paypal option..do you guys know if the Collector's Edition is meant to be around the same size as the PoE one? I might have missed that somewhere in the comments. Would be good if it was the same size and style so they'd look good together.

Mikey confirmed in the Fig comment section that it will be the same size as the Pillars 1 CE box.

• Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I am really interested to pledge, and I would like to pledge for few addons, but few days later if possible.

Will all addons be available in the slacker backer store ? (I don't think it was the case for Project Eternity, IIRC, only a limited list of KS addons were available)

^ Pretty sure they will just carry over everything including the unlimited tiers, the limited, not yet fully claimed ones and the addons. Not sure about the limited tiers, but the backer portal for POE definitely had all the addons too.

@Obsidian

Don't forget to include a "Pledge what you want" option not tied to any rewards.

• Like 2

@Obsidian

Don't forget to include a "Pledge what you want" option not tied to any rewards.

This. For those who ran out of rewards to get but still want to get Ydwin.

Pfff, why not just tell us right away that no, we will indeed not be able to back the campaign with paypal.

This constant delaying and "this time it's really really coming, for real! Oh wait something came up but it's really tomorrow!" is not accomplishing anything except disappointing people who would have backed.

Oh well, at least we will still be able to get some of the rewards after the campaign via backer portal? Maybe?

Any word on paypal support yet? 6 hours left and probably a good amount of people looking to contribute through Paypal.

6 hours and 60+ days. Paypal and other slacker backer contributions will still count towards stretch goals.

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

Any word on paypal support yet? 6 hours left and probably a good amount of people looking to contribute through Paypal.

6 hours and 60+ days. Paypal and other slacker backer contributions will still count towards stretch goals.

Including unlocking additional legs for Fulvano's Voyage?

Including unlocking additional legs for Fulvano's Voyage?

Apparently, yes they will:

FeargusUrquhart:

PayPal pledges will count towards Fulvano's Voyage, but he might be hitting his final stop fairly soon. How final? We'll all find out soon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5vzou1/we_are_obsidian_entertainment_purveyors_of_fine/de65uzr/

• Like 2

I'm glad I visited today and saw that Paypal backing was up. I get we can probably back, to an extent, after the fig fund finishes, but, I backed Pillars 1 before its Kickstarter finished, so I wanted to pitch in before the end this time too. Glad I got the chance to. 45 into the pot this time.

Good luck Obsidian.

I cannot forget the follies and vices of others so soon as I ought, nor their offenses against myself.

My feelings are not puffed about with every attempt to move them. My temper would

perhaps be called resentful. My good opinion once lost is lost forever.”

- Pride and Prejudice