Congratulations on the launch of PoE2, Obsidian!

I couldn't start this highly called for topic at Announcements, so I'll do it here instead.

Oh, and what a wonderful name Deadfire is. Whoever came up with that, kudos to her/him! :)

And I feel like praising so much of what I've seen so far, but I'll settle with saluting the use of font for your title (see above on this web page), those flame-like waves on the D and the E, and the almost wooden quality is just superb. Keep on rocking, Obsids!

/Indira

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 6

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Yup, it's looking awesome - though it must be said I had an extraordinarily difficult time using Fig, not sure if it is just not set up for apple/iPad, but none of my browsers worked at all. Quite a frustrating experience backing this it must be said.

Still it's done: now for a date please Devs :)

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Aaaah, here we go again!

Already backed it, gonna be fun hanging out here again and arguing about the disengage mechanic again :)

Somehow I think Sensuki will take a pass on this one. :) However, we do need to get Bruce rolling with 20 romance megathreads. :D

Edited by TheisEjsing
  • Like 2

Indeed, congratz on the launch, everything looks amazing so far. I wasn't able to back POE1 (just learned about it too late) but I sure wasn't going to miss it this time. Backed already, looking forward to hear what you guys are up to and offer feedback.

Bravo!

Yup, it's looking awesome - though it must be said I had an extraordinarily difficult time using Fig, not sure if it is just not set up for apple/iPad, but none of my browsers worked at all. Quite a frustrating experience backing this it must be said.

Still it's done: now for a date please Devs :)

That's sad to hear, using an ordinary pc desktop here, and it worked like a charm, almost scarily easy to give away your money, come to think of it...

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***