Daily Gold no longer working

Stratagemini

Question

For some reason the game is no longer giving me the daily gold I bought. Instead I'm getting the same screens (sign up for daily gold, and a price of $1.99) as if I hadn't bought daily gold at all before. I believe the error happened yesterday (I hot both the gold and the old screens), but I'm not sure what caused it.

What is happening and can it be fixed?

5 answers to this question

For some reason the game is no longer giving me the daily gold I bought. Instead I'm getting the same screens (sign up for daily gold, and a price of $1.99) as if I hadn't bought daily gold at all before. I believe the error happened yesterday (I hot both the gold and the old screens), but I'm not sure what caused it.

What is happening and can it be fixed?

​Can I get your PFID so I can take a look at your account and see what is going on?

​You can find your PFID by going to the options menu, then going to settings. You'll see your PFID along the bottom of that screen that opens.

I just added it. Seemed like it might be useful to have there.

Looks like it is fixed. I'm providing a report of the results below, in case you want them for your records.

I logged in, and got the daily gold animation upon entering the store (without actually pressing the button), but gold was listed as 0. Went back to the main menu and now the gold seems correct and is in its normal count down. Also there are also 6 new treasure chests, since you told me to look for them I assume that's your doing.

Thank you for fixing the issue so quickly.

EDIT:

Pressing the last chest sends me back to the store menu but doesn't open it. And it still lists as one chest?

Edited by Stratagemini