No weekly challenge anymore?

Thyraxus

Question

Yesterday (2017-01-23) there still was a weekly challenge (the usual complete 3 dailies for 500 gold, IIRC, and I did the first daily for 1/3 progress), but today it's gone. I only see the new daily challenge. Isn't there supposed to be a weekly challenge (and the one displayed yesterday was in error), or has it gone AWOL?

6 answers to this question

Yeah, it went AWOL again.

The last couple weekly challenges have been off by a day or so.  It should be back again tonight.

Edit:  "Tonight" is a bit relative.  Things should snap back to normal at the next daily reset, whenever that happens to fall for you.

Edited by Ethics Gradient

Thanks for chiming in about this we'll take a look and see how to best address it.

Thanks! Things seemed fine when the weekly challenges began on the Monday reset (4pm pst sunday).

But ever since the slide to the Tuesday, and now Wednesday reset..., I'm guessing playfab has some conflicting views on how to define a "week". Weekly Challenges seem to end on Sunday regardless of when they began. If there is a delay in issuing the challenge, it leaves a day or two without a weekly.

FYI, it looks like we may be temporarily without a weekly again.  The valentine's weekly ended, and nothing appears to have taken it's place as of yet.

The goblins that run the challenge system must have skipped town with some of that sweet PoE2 money and went on vacation.  That has to be the most likely explanation, right?   :p

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 1

It's all lies!

Ahem.

There was an issue where first time finishers of the weekly quest weren't getting their gold rewards.  That would then create Support tickets.

We were holding off on creating the weekly (which should now be available) until we verified we fixed that bug.

"They Told Me They Fixed It"

• Like 1