Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Big World

Big World pillars of eternity two ii rpg

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Aramintai

Aramintai

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Aramintai
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

I can't help but compare Vailian Republics to Amn from BG2, they sound kinda similar being all merchant-y and all. It seems like a nice place to start a sequel - to get a ship to sail south to the Deadfire Archipelago. If that's where the main game will take place, that is.

Btw, is there a map somewhere of the whole world of Eora? With all the continents and islands?

Edited by Aramintai, 22 January 2017 - 09:26 AM.

• Barbedbeat likes this

evilcat

evilcat

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 487 posts

I can't help but compare Vailian Republics to Amn from BG2, they sound kinda similar being all merchant-y and all. It seems like a nice place to start a sequel - to get a ship to sail south to the Deadfire Archipelago. If that's where the main game will take place, that is.

Btw, is there a map somewhere of the whole world of Eora? With all the continents and islands?

Not sure if we will get whole map any time soon. As long as there is no horizon there will always be place for another continent for another sequel

Sedrefilos

Sedrefilos

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Not sure if we will get whole map any time soon. As long as there is no horizon there will always be place for another continent for another sequel

Well we could get at least a "half" world map containing the places we already know from game lore: Aedyr, Living Lands, Rauatai, Ixamitl, Raedceras, Dyrwood, Eir Glanfath, White March, Vailian Republics, Old Vailia, Deadfire Archipelago, White that Wends - quite a few, no? It would be nice. WoW had a world map in vanilla. It didn't stop Blizzard from adding stuff in the expansions...

DexGames

DexGames

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

After seeing that Campaign Launch Trailer, I must say... this is kinda 3D lol. 

It seems that we have the possibility to Zoom In really close, like on the Fire Godlike in the Trailer.

1485528510-2.png

Looks Beautiful !  I'd be pleased to be able to look at my Party this close.

Someone pointed the fact that Aloth flips his Grimoire close when he casts spells, thats some cool detail.

Other than that the World looks nice, I wonder what Camera Modes we'll get.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Big, World, pillars, of, eternity, two, ii, rpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users