3 teaser images - Eder, Aloth, Pallegina in PoE 2?

I am having troubles identifying the various races and characters. To the very right is Pallegina, then next to her Aloth (?), next a Coastal Aumaua (a hunter, if the red bird flying over her shoulder belongs to her), Eder and as last a pistol dual-wielding ferocious Orlan (what's up with the fur color though?).

It's clearly Boeroer.

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I am having troubles identifying the various races and characters. To the very right is Pallegina, then next to her Aloth (?), next a Coastal Aumaua (a hunter, if the red bird flying over her shoulder belongs to her), Eder and as last a pistol dual-wielding ferocious Orlan (what's up with the fur color though?).

That fur color is wierd, agreed. Maybe dyed? But the more important question is - where is Eothas? I've strong feeling he's not gonna stay in that statue for long and gonna join as a companion.

Only the most active member of the PoE community on these boards, and author of most of the builds available for the game around here; his avatar has been a blue orlan since anyone can remember ;)

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Only the most active member of the PoE community on these boards, and author of most of the builds available for the game around here; his avatar has been a blue orlan since anyone can remember ;)

Should I admit that I want to steal his avatar for my game and play him?  Or is there something morally wrong with that?  Its difficult to navigate the fields of morality without a compass....

• Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Do it! :)

I can even send you my original portrait pics.

That guy was my first rogue in PoE. But with Hours of St. Rumbalt and not dual pistols. ;)

Blue orlan is totally doable with the PoE char generation by the way. So - nothing too special.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Do it! :)

I can even send you my original portrait pics.

That guy was my first rogue in PoE. But with Hours of St. Rumbalt and not dual pistols. ;)

Blue orlan is totally doable with the PoE char generation by the way. So - nothing too special.

Actually, that would be really great thanks! :)  I find there isn't enough Orlan portraits in the game and due to their unique look its pretty hard to find any that match online, so I grab them where I can.  Blue Orlan with greatsword it is then! :D

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

Here you go:

male_orlan_c_lg.png

male_orlan_c_sm.png

Treat them well. ;)

Woohoo!!!

*Downloads as soon as he can*

Once I get home from work there may be an Orlan in the works.  Cheers dude!

• Like 1