It's "Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire", isn't it? :)

PoE was...IS, my favorite game of all times, and You guys have been a fantastic Dungeon Master in the best journey I had in my fantasy since...ever!

Elements of PoE and a new grim setting mixed with some of the improvements of Tyranny would make for a glorious new chapter! And if that's the case:

THANK YOU! ^^

@ the Community: So, why I think it's another game related to PoE?

Well, because it have been stated that PoE sequel is in the works, and the imagery with which Obsidian is teasing us have clear references to PoE's fictional elements, like letters written in Vailian, and to Eder and Aloth/ Watcher characters. Therefore, I would be extremely surprised (and a bit sad) if it would end up being something completely different from my beloved RTwP Fantasy cRPG!

• Like 1

I wonder if they'll announce a release date for the game or another kickstarter/fig.

Kickstarter is possible, they spoke well about KS.

And they probably will, since KS allows to check how much title is anticipated, and it is another way to get some extra money before release.

Every trick which could bring POE2 to Skyrim/Witcher 3  level ofpopularity is worth consideration.

• Like 1

I wonder if they'll announce a release date for the game or another kickstarter/fig.

And they probably will, since KS allows to check how much title is anticipated, and it is another way to get some extra money before release.

Every trick which could bring POE2 to Skyrim/Witcher 3  level ofpopularity is worth consideration.

This is where i hate. Witcher 2 was great.. and Witcher 3 to be honest.. Not so much. It has been toned down, less grim and more casualized. There's a price to pay for popularity. And it will end up to be appealing to 'wider audience' and hence certain content of the game has to be altered/removed for 'general audience'.

Edited by Archaven

This is where i hate. Witcher 2 was great.. and Witcher 3 to be honest.. Not so much. It has been toned down, less grim and more casualized. There's a price to pay for popularity. And it will end up to be appealing to 'wider audience' and hence certain content of the game has to be altered/removed for 'general audience'.

Not sure if W3 was less grim than 2nd. Novigrad was racist as usual.

The power of W3 was that combat system was improved, and depending on preferences, player could play just main quest, or go monster hunter, or assasins creed or map marks, or play a plaughting card game.

This is power of KS and bigger game, that OE can do everything, even place dungeons for fans of dungeon crawls.