Infinitron

Come on guys, we know it's Pillars of Eternity 2

I know i hope this forum isn't what they were teasing us for.  ;( At this point it would be shock if it wasn't POE2

Edited by jnb0364

I hope for Pillars of Eternity Shadows of Vallian Republics Watcher Outcast.

If IP was a success its better to keep it going before fans die of old age.

This is so appropriate I don't even!

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke

Pillars of Eternity 2: God of Vengeance

Pillars of Eternity 2: The Hammered God

Pillows of Eternity 2: The Sleeping God

The Watcher 2: Assassins of Gods

Durance's Adventures: Now to find a home for his other staff!

• Like 4

Honestly PoE2 seems more likely. All I could ever hear in that game was god this, god that, stuff a god up my arse, someone ate dog god biscuits. GOD The game. If you can't tell I found it just a little... little.. pretentious. It's definitely out stayed its welcome. 

I hope for Fallout, but expect PoE2. An entirely new RPG would also be cool. 

• Like 1

They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

It's a prehistoric RPG set in the swamps of Louisiana. Prove me wrong.

"Take your child murderin' god and shove his him up his own ass."-Volorun

"...the vote of a black redhead disabled homosexual transsexual Jew should probably be worth the same as at least a hundred white heterosexual Christians."-Rostere

"i can think of many women i would gladly sleep with, but not a single one that i would want as a girlfriend/wife... neither real nor fictional."-teknoman2

"I'm all for killing dogs in film." - algroth

"Iselmyr is the one who did GOMAD... Aloth is lactose intolerant" -ShadySands

I wanna know too! Damn me not working there anymore. :/

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

It's a high school dating sim that doesn't actually have romance of any kind, combat randomly switches between turn based and real time, and also has no friendly fire.

Welcome to heart break

• Like 6

Free games updated 3/6/19

It's a high school dating sim that doesn't actually have romance of any kind, combat randomly switches between turn based and real time, and also has no friendly fire.

Welcome to heart break

That made my day :D Thanks for that.

• Like 1

"Turned wrong way round, the relentless unforeseen was what we schoolchildren studied as 'History,' harmless history, where everything unexpected in its own time is chronicled on the page as inevitable. The terror of the unforeseen is what the science of history hides, turning a disaster into an epic.”

-Philip Roth, The Plot Against America

"Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them."

-James Fallows

I think the biggest question on my mind when bearding this forum is why everybody is spelling mystery as mystary?

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Bearding? Is that how manly men browse forums?

• Like 1

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I think the biggest question on my mind when bearding this forum is why everybody is spelling mystery as mystary?

Quite the mystary.

• Like 1

"Take your child murderin' god and shove his him up his own ass."-Volorun

"...the vote of a black redhead disabled homosexual transsexual Jew should probably be worth the same as at least a hundred white heterosexual Christians."-Rostere

"i can think of many women i would gladly sleep with, but not a single one that i would want as a girlfriend/wife... neither real nor fictional."-teknoman2

"I'm all for killing dogs in film." - algroth

"Iselmyr is the one who did GOMAD... Aloth is lactose intolerant" -ShadySands

Well if "Project Lousiana" is Pillars 2 I'd like to know what then devs have been smoking to come with the weird codename.

PS: Perhaps they would care to share whatever they (or Eder) smokes.

Edited by rheingold

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Big project names have indeed been US states since the beginning. The state names are chosen in the order they have joined the union. Apparently smaller projects may use state capital names instead, but I'm not sure about that. The names have no bearing on what the games actually are.

So KOTOR2 was Project Delaware, NWN2 was Pennsylvania and Alpha Protocol was Project Georgia, for instance.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Big project names have indeed been US states since the beginning. The state names are chosen in the order they have joined the union. Apparently smaller projects may use state capital names instead, but I'm not sure about that. The names have no bearing on what the games actually are.

So KOTOR2 was Project Delaware, NWN2 was Pennsylvania and Alpha Protocol was Project Georgia, for instance.

What will happen when they run out of states? :p

Edited by Messier-31
  • Like 2

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

What will happen when they run out of the states? :p

Porto Rico and Washington DC will get statehood. I am sure congress will understand nesseccery actions for future of industry.

• Like 1

What will happen when they run out of the states? :p

Well of course they'll close the studio; too proud to change the way how they name projects, they won't be able to work efficiently on nameless projects, confusion will be Obs' epitaph.

• Like 2

When they run out of States, they'll adopt National Parks: Project Yosemite, Channel Islands, Cabrillo, Death Valley ... there are fifty-nine of them.

• Like 3

All Stop. On Screen.

State capitals, presidents, Stallone movies... so many possibilities

Man, now I'm really looking forward to Project Rocky III

• Like 2

Free games updated 3/6/19