Favor of Gods didn't let me add a second blessing

saxmaam

Question

Sometimes I can't combine Favor of the Gods with other blessings. Like right now solo sajan is at Stonehead attempting int 12 check to acquire teleport spell. Top of blessings discard pile is blessing of desna. I have also blessing of Milani but can't add favor of Gods to it. Why not?. Is this a bug?

7 answers to this question

Blessing of the Gods and Favor of the Gods default to a "mimic-first, then play as self" behavior.

If you want to use a Favor's play another blessing power instead of just mimicking the blessing deck, there is still a way to do that.

When you don't want a BotG or FotG to mimic, tap the blessing deck then tap the Blessing button to turn off the mimic ability.

csXCEyo.png

The Blessing button got introduced a few major patches ago, but has gone largely unnoticed because the only time you'd ever want to turn it off is to use a FotG's ability to play another blessing on a check.

So, FotG isn't bugged..., though it could use some UI feedback letting you turn the mimic ability on/off as it is played.

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 5

Thanks. Unintuitive!

Yeah.....  it isn't a very well-known feature.  It is great that the option is there, but it may be a little too hidden for most players to discover it.

It would be nice if playing a BotG or FotG prompted "Discard" or "Copy Blessing" options (or something like that).  I guess the good news is that it is probably somewhat rare that a player even has a FotG because it is a treasure card.