What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

I'm enjoying it as well. Love the loot that drops constantly. Makes me constantly want to battle more reverent or whatever they're called for more possibilities. Also love the weapons.

Advent

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I'm enjoying it as well. Love the loot that drops constantly. Makes me constantly want to battle more reverent or whatever they're called for more possibilities. Also love the weapons.

Yup. This is me quoting myself because I realized the next morning I didn't quote the person who I was playing the same game as so people would know what I was as talking about. Well it would be Nioh.

I like the dark souls series and Bloodborne as well but am nowhere near as good as some on this site however I'm really enjoying the combat in Nioh and partly because how much is going on with equipment, weapons, skills, stats, etc. Been enjoying this latest demo and am close to taking on the boss with some decent equipment.

Game hopping.

Read Only Memories 2064. A very dialogue heavy adventure game. I haven't even seen a puzzle so far. Just go to a place, click everything until you find the right thing, at which point they talk a lot and you move to the next scene. It's actually pretty good and the voice acting is excellent. But it's not grabbing me yet.

Evoland II. Barely started it and have already seen three different styles. I wasn't too impressed with Evoland I so I'm keeping my expectations in check.

Earthworm Jim 1 and 2. Earthworm Jim has sound problems for me to figure out. The music is fine, but the sound effects are mute. 2 does not have this problem.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm murdering my way through my bloodbath playthrough of DX:MD, mostly as a way of wasting time until the PC port of Disgaea 2 comes out in about a week.  This is my second run through DX:MD, the first was a pacifist run, and it's not really serious.  I don't want to start any serious playthrough now so that I can dive headlong into Disgaea 2 once it's out.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

accidental post

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Is it known if there going to be expansion to XCOM 2? I think I have waited long enough for it to come so I can finally buy complete game....

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Is it known if there going to be expansion to XCOM 2? I think I have waited long enough for it to come so I can finally buy complete game....

Nothing has been announced, although the way they are marketing Long War 2, it almost seems like that IS the expansion.

As for buying the complete game, the game is massive, buy it and enjoy. I'm having a blast on my second playthrough and experiencing quite a few new things.

Nothing has been announced, although the way they are marketing Long War 2, it almost seems like that IS the expansion.

As for buying the complete game, the game is massive, buy it and enjoy. I'm having a blast on my second playthrough and experiencing quite a few new things.

I don't want to end up like last time when I was in last mission when Enemy Within (or however that expansion was named) come out and I literally can't force myself to complete it :/

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Do you guys like Enemy Within? I tried playing it over the weekend and I don't know if I'm just sick, but I was freaking awful at it.

Enemy Within was good but after having completed the vanilla game I only needed to complete it once to get my fill since it was the same campaign, just with added mechs. (I completed normal vanilla, then C/I vanilla then C/I EW) Screw the "DLC" that came with it though, it's unreasonable to survive Portent without memorising the Thinman drops. I never got the Slingshot DLC but it suffers a similar issue with the pre-activated "Gankplank". Whenever I see someone complain about an unreasonable difficulty spike in XCOM it's almost always due to the DLC.

Ultimately though, EW is important because it's required to play the final version of Long War. :p My gametime went from around 120 hours post EW, to 450+ hours by the time I completed a single Long War campaign.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

This is what being sick does to you. I thought you guys were talking about The Evil Within...

Yeah, I liked Xcom: Enemy Within.

Playd some Megaman 2 on the Nintendo Classic Mini. First went after Woodman because I could never remember the proper order. He was the wrong one :) So I went after Airman and he was really easy even with the basic cannon.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Enemy Within and all the smaller DLC's made the game easier not harder.

That could also be you getting better at the game. Enemy Within gives you more options to be successful, but you can still get thrashed without good tactics.