What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

I'm about 16 hours into TToN, still in Sagus Cliffs, still enjoying the game.  I actually just had my first bit of combat, outside of the quick tutorial battle at the very beginning, and I had to pull out all the stops to survive as I have a very non-combat oriented party.  Still, I got through it first try, so job well done, I guess.

I'm also jumping back into HITMAN to do the escalations and bonus missions, which, like the elusive targets, reuse existing levels, but vary things up to some degree.  Hopefully we also get another elusive target soon.  I think the basic framework that got put in place when they rebooted the series is pretty great, so I would be all for Io Interactive reusing most of it and churning out another season that's basically the same game just with new locales, targets, a few minor tweaks, and a continuation of the story.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I've been thinking of getting the newest hitman game since before it shipped. I don't want to drop the cash for a game I don't play, though. I've made a hobby out of doing that.

Still putting off finishing Tides, although I will say I've enjoyed what I've played so far. Maybe I'll just keep playing that and figure that the forewarned disappointment will actually make for surprisingly good gaming. Happens a lot. True story.

So shines the name so shines the name of Roger Young!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MEJM0cboDg

I started my second playthrough of Tales of Xillia 2. I have all of the hrind based trophies behind me already, so I have decided to go for another full playthrough, trying to fill up the encyclopedias and get the last four Gameplay Trophies, which I have missed in my first blind playthrough.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

So what you wanted to say is that you really liked Sagani too.

Great minds work alike.

Loved Sagani indeed. :grin: And Edér, and Durance, and Hiravias, and Pallegina (who I believe I have not mentioned in the above review)... Overall a really solid roster of companions.

Edited by algroth

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Aloth's alter-ego, whatever her name was, was easily the most entertaining companion in Pillars.  It's a shame she came to the surface so seldom.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Surprisingly, I got used to the crazy japanese stuff in Nioh (talking cats and so on). Actually I'm very impressed how they portray japanese folklore. 

It has it flaws, but I'm enjoying it a great deal.

Finished my first round of Nier Automata at around 18 hours. Trying to decide if I should continue with the second round or play some Horizon instead and come back later. I don't feel I've got the meat of the game yet, though.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Finished my first round of Nier Automata at around 18 hours. Trying to decide if I should continue with the second round or play some Horizon instead and come back later. I don't feel I've got the meat of the game yet, though.

Maybe I just have a short attention span or bad memory, but I can't switch between games.  I always have to finish the one I've started or I risk forgetting what the entire point of the story was up until that point.

That's why I'm finishing off Horizon Zero Dawn before attempting my Torment of Numerology play through.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Getting 20 fps in BS4, even fiddling with cpu affinity, compatibility mode and no AA isn't helping. Bah. Done the midpoint of the game, have to say I still didn't get some of the puzzles.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Mario Kart 8.

I got the second dlc pack for free with my gold coins :) , same goes for the first dlc pack but that was offered to My Nintendo members for about a year ago.

Man, I was looking forward to buying a Switch but now I am just trying to forget about one of the most miserable console launches of all time. :(  And now I am hearing things of the Nintendo Switch being hacked... 

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Thinking about this... I like stylized stuff.

• Like 1

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

By getting downloading it from GOG (where it's completely free), installing it and double-clicking the desktop icon. :D

You sir, are cheeky. I was expecting a complicated explanation involving 3 DOS simulators, a floppy drive and a cat.

Edited by Heijoushin

Since Kona is still in only the first stages of development and I'm holding off on Tides for the time being (and not following the thread for fear of spoils either) I'm doing challenges in long dark and playing the board member game of hashing it out in the steam forums. ...And once on the Hinterland forums. Place is worse than here for being a ghost-town, but what the hell?

So shines the name so shines the name of Roger Young!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MEJM0cboDg

I think I'm nearing the end of Horizon Zero Dawn's main quest line.  At least I'm assuming so, given that I've unlocked all the various settlements and I'm not getting any new quests.  Only one I've got available is the current branch of the main quest.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)