Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture

Rosbjerg

34SIdmS.jpg

M0sN0AH.jpg

DetYmwt.jpg

yeah, judging by that CIA agent's monologues and the cutscenes so far the writing is awful. I just skip them all and try to enjoy the game for its gameplay  :)

My thoughts exactly, I expected something like MGS V but with co-op and the game seems to be just that.

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 2

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

^what's that game?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

yp8Iw7RDDPM.jpg

RL_kQr9mStM.jpg

yl5wfk9VbNU.jpg

WILI1opLzXs.jpg

TY8bdNGPNqI.jpg

oqd9OVKbTCE.jpg

pa-lRF3QH-I.jpg

s7vdsxxliAs.jpg

2P4Ax-wnPxc.jpg

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

does Lara have a SEAL loadout available among those? so I could play the game with her looking like this:

A8eONOcCgXk.jpg

anyway, another productive day in Bolivia:

Cq3Acqc108Y.jpg

VU-2OmNayjk.jpg

Walsingham said:

Which nationality does Lara murder hundreds of people of this time around? 

Bovine. Okay, its really Russian. The last Tomb Rader took place in Siberia.

Russians again!?  Dear lord, didn't she kill enough Russians last time?  Lara must really hate Russians.  Her lust for Russian blood knows no bounds.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

[Finally managed to get it working on Linux w/ Wine - first played on Windows in 2010 - and yet no crash or whatsoever]

ADYfuJx.jpg

:geek:

All you need is love

1HDy7Nv.jpg

After all these years, still the same feeling:

QZXd3Wx.jpg

:yes:

Edited by Huinehtar
  • Like 3

I've decided that all dramatic game moments are greatly improved by wearing a Moogle/Chocobo hat.

mooglehat-01.jpg

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts