Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture

Rosbjerg

Testing CEMU on my computer. I wanted to see why their patreon is 20k$ per month so i wrestled a friend to loan me WiiU and few games for a day so i could test them. Other than Zelda which doesn't really work that well on WiiU either everything else was enjoyable enough on the emulator. It's quite scary actually. But i guess it's the only way to play gorgeous Nintendo games in 4k today, even Zelda BOTW apparently. ( Not on my computer of course. :no: So saving up for switch is the only proper option, especially since Mario+Rabbids and later Odyssey,... look like games i want to play sooner than later. )

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Best thing about the new XCOM expansion is that finally, during Retaliation/Terror missions, there sometimes are local resistance fighters actually fighting. (Yes, I know, other UFO clones have had that for years :p )

LDiAEx3.jpg

V7WC0Kg.jpg

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

They killed the guy with loot on one of my retaliations and it expired before I could get to it.  I hate them! :p

Nah, they're pretty cool, but that annoyed the heck out of me (mostly because my loot drops so far have been garbage...I haven't gotten a single scope.)

Man all of your screenshots are from the Action camera angle that i loathe so much, or i did when i played XCOM on the console. :D Then i got the PC version and turned off everything.
I better be able to do that in XCOM2 as well or i'm never playing the game. :D ( Either way it's not going to be anytime soon. :biggrin: ).

1.13 killed off Ja2.