Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture

Rosbjerg

I love how Hoonding and I have chosen such separate paths in life (Elex):

btvoGsr.jpg

Here I'm tea-bagging my first troll.. wearing my rags and leather pants.

• Like 4

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

>observer_

bpD3gbQ.jpg

nG8Hi1M.jpg

WFP9moH.jpg

BbQ1rNP.jpg

For those that don't read Polish, the writing in the ad is "Chiron.  We're creating a better world."

3ixv80s.jpg

This fella had a bad day.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

0Yu6xFY.jpg

Guys, I might need help..

I'm somewhat miffed that you haven't showed us  the actual figure.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

>observer_

Looks great. Other than the stylish visuals and Rutger Hauer... is it any good? What kind of game is it?

I'm loving it so far.  It's a first person horror mystery in a cyberpunk setting.  It's not a "Oh no, scary monster, run away!" type of horror, nor a  "Hordes of scary monsters are coming at me and I need to shoot them while I run out of ammo" type horror.  Rather, it's a horror where weird stuff is happening creating tension and you are faced with really disturbing situations and soul crushing moral dilemmas.

A little backstory:  The year is 2084.  First there was a nanophage (a plague that crippled and killed people with cybernetics, which is most people).  Then there was a great war where the east and west basically obliterated each other and a corporation named Chiron took absolute control, at least of Poland (the game takes place in Kraków), unclear if they control the whole world.  As you can imagine, this corporation is super evil.  You are a an observer, a detective who works for Chiron that can jack into people and experience their memories to gather evidence.  

Right at the beginning you get a mysterious call from your estranged son.  The game is you trying to find him in this large tenement in the slums.  I got a definite Inception vibe of "Wait, is what is happening real or am I already jacked into somebody?  What if somebody is jacked into me? How many levels deep am I?"  It might just be my imagination.

A bit of warning, this game is NOT for anyone prone to epileptic seizures as it has some pretty intense flashing/sensory assault sequences when you jack into people.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

There's no way to convey what it's like being jacked into someone in >observer_ with screencaps, it's an INTENSE experience.  Still, here are some screenies anyway.

VuT9joh.jpg

N83w4mf.jpg

BCecahm.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

^ You can always count on some good ol' wang puns.  I wonder big the total pool of wang jokes is?  Just how deep does the wang go?

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

^ You can always count on some good ol' wang puns.  I wonder big the total pool of wang jokes is?  Just how deep does the wang go?

They aren't always Wang jokes this time around. Sometimes you get quotes from different authors and famous people. 

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.