Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture

Rosbjerg

**screenshots**

I love Bioshock's unique art style :)

It's Dishonored 2...
I meant Dishonored but somehow it came out as Bioshock lmao This is what happens when you have laxk of sleep I guess..
  • Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

CRLynQT.jpg

Seems easy enough.

w8SAmLO.jpg

That artillery gun is much less effective when surrounded.

O7nhSUV.jpg

To no one's surprise, the French put up about as much fight as a cooked land snail.

MeSomEv.jpg

Some have complained that they don't tell you in advance the objectives to getting the 3 stars (they unlock extra abilities if you replay the mission, plus you need all 3 stars to unlock that mission's challenge mode), but I like having to figure it out on my own.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Sudden Strike 4

qCCop1U.jpg

wF8weVm.jpg

UFtQT74.jpg

That looks awesome! Brings back a lot of good memories from the first game. I dont suppose the game has grown up a bit and introduced penetration tables? Either way I think I will have to pick this up.

Men of War reminded my a lot of the Sudden Strike series, but what I loved about Sudden Strike was there were set reinforcements, unlike Men of War where both sides keep getting reinforcements as thier territorys perpetually counted up points for more troops. The offense, then defend against counter attack then back on offense again with both sides getting scripted amount of troops made for some intense battles.

it's just a flesh wound

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

ZTvqUgC.jpg

Ah yes, the beginning of Hitler's insistence on repeating Napoleon's mistake some 150 years earlier.

V8N9UKt.jpg

Death from above.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The end of a long and grueling mission.

c1u4gvD.jpg

Flanking maneuver + air strike = good times (not for the Russians, though)

RFulzMS.jpg

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I can't even tell what's happening

Can some young person explain it to me?

Hello it's me again,

I believe the game is Tomb Raider, the reboot of the franchise. It tells the coming-of-age story of Lara Croft.

The scene depicted is when she had to parachute at a low level location full of pines. It appears that she missed a turn and landed in some sharp wooded branches which, at the velocity she was gliding, impaled her - killing her almost instantly.

She has the tools to climb mount everest comfortably but not to save herself from large logs and pointy pieces of wood ;)

Wait... what did I just say?

• Like 3

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I'll chip in

setting drug lab techs on the right path:

4nGSsDTRLBA.jpg

MozueBh1Yg0.jpg

and not only them
9zKFcsz7J0w.jpg

zXlMyetvc1Y.jpg

W6cGUxKxGuc.jpg

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.