Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture

Rosbjerg

Random info:

apparently I have uploaded 211 Mordheim screenshots to imgur for these threads.

So I can do this as a public service post!

Missed a Melkathi Mordheim screenshot?

Can't remember which screenshot thread had your favourite Mordheim screenshot?

Want to reminisce with Mordheim screenshots of the good old days?

Find all past screenshots here and satisfy all your wyrdstone hunting needs!

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 4

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Obsidian forum normality. In a way calming.

Melkathi posts Mordheim screenshots. Bendu posts Dark Souls screenshots. Keyrock posts indy screenshots of games that will get that "critically acclaimed" phrase plastered all over them eventually, and where everyone will say "I'll have to get around playing that as well at some point. It looks really good."

Now all we need is Bokishi to post a screenshot with a gazillion pixels of asphalt, and Maureen hidden somewhere - but where? And Drudanae (I can never get used to the new name) making a sarcastic post about Twitcher. Then we'll know that whatever is wrong with the world, this forum is an island of tranquil normality.

• Like 6

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

now you're asking for it D:

P1s2B_0m0hk.jpg

MR6C7wWMKh8.jpg

dxYIPt1uuok.jpg

zo5UkfmJM6U.jpg

rkEqCXtlLYI.jpg

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The glow on Sylvari characters is kinda nice, maybe I should figure out how to make a gif...

gw381.jpg

Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure!

gw419.jpg

Quietly docked airship outside of Orr

gw441.jpg

A bossfight, and it's not a dragon!

gw443.jpg

Baby dragon! Squeeeeee!

gw464.jpg

Keyrock posts indy screenshots of games that will get that "critically acclaimed" phrase plastered all over them eventually, and where everyone will say "I'll have to get around playing that as well at some point. It looks really good."

I aim to please

N5FFFy0.png

KtEiCeG.png

That's a pretty amazing fountain  :w00t:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I played the first couple levels on Normal...

85CzJDr.jpg

Then Hard...

Jz7FEsD.jpg

Just to get the feeling of the frantic strafing and running backwards while spraying back.  Now it's time to get...

Ttsl5ik.jpg

Serious.

• Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

What game is that?

Layers of Fear. It's basically a psychological horror walking simulator with some good sound design and jump scares. It does some really cool crap with perspective and level architecture. It... Claims to have decisions and consequences, but I didn't get any of that yet (may be the point)

Hey, look, it's Agiel! 

uNoYgN3-73w.jpg

and what else would he be doing but admiring a gunship :p

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I was curious enough about this screenshot to stalk you on Steam and figure out what it was.   :p

And as a reward (because unlike some people think, stalking is not its own reward) you get to choose what class crawler Hurlshot will be: Engineer, Hacker, Soldier, Smuggler, or Force Psyker.

edit: Disclaimer: next hire is most likely Hacker, as my lunatic keeps shouting at consoles to get them to do what she wants...

riKlsVq.jpg

Edited by melkathi