Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture

Rosbjerg

It was just another sunny day in the freest country in the world, when suddenly!

fritz.jpg

God is with us:

fritz4.jpg

Screen_Save4.jpg

Libruls and cucks fall before the might of real red-blooded Germans Italians Americans:

Screen_Save6.jpg

fritz10.jpg

#MAGA

• Like 3

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

^ When you marched across the continental USA, smashed the librul opposition, and restored America to its rightful glory, what did you do with the surviving libruls?  Did you enslave them and put them to work in concentration camps or did you kill them all and their next of kin?  I'm cool with either scenario.

:fdevil:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

^ When you marched across the continental USA, smashed the librul opposition, and restored America to its rightful glory, what did you do with the surviving libruls?  Did you enslave them and put them to work in concentration camps or did you kill them all and their next of kin?  I'm cool with either scenario.

You give them awkward man-hugs to creep them out and make them leave the country and never talk about that situation ever again.

why does this zelda character have a better speaker setup than I do

Untitled-1.png

sure, they're non-standard and clearly aren't set up correctly, but you can't ignore size

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Untitled-1.png

sure, they're non-standard and clearly aren't set up correctly, but you can't ignore size

Well, you're not a princess, are you?

• Like 1

You give them awkward man-hugs to creep them out and make them leave the country and never talk about that situation ever again.

How did you know?

fritz12.jpg

But actually I hanged them. You get +2 IC in two provinces in exchange for like 10% dissent, so it's a no brainer really.

Is that standard in Darkest Hour? I don't recall seeing that event chain.

It's Kaiserreich. I hadn't played it before, and I'm starting to understand why it's so highly rated. It has way more events than vanilla and the outcomes are more variable. In three games, I had three different outcomes for Russia by '41 for instance: social democratic under the Tsar, steamrolling Germany; Nazi superpower facing off against commie France, and a continuation of the Russian Civil War with the Soviets controlling the European part. I'm loving it.

Screen_Save12.jpg

They just wouldn't pay for the wall...

• Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

But actually I hanged them. 

Good man.

They just wouldn't pay for the wall...

Well, now you can have Guatemala and Belize build a wall at the new southern border of our once again glorious nation.  :yes:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Untitled-1.png

Well, you're not a princess, are you?

you're not my real dad!

• Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

It's Kaiserreich. I hadn't played it before, and I'm starting to understand why it's so highly rated. It has way more events than vanilla and the outcomes are more variable. In three games, I had three different outcomes for Russia by '41 for instance: social democratic under the Tsar, steamrolling Germany; Nazi superpower facing off against commie France, and a continuation of the Russian Civil War with the Soviets controlling the European part. I'm loving it.

Ah, I've been meaning to check that out - I play with The New World Order 2, which does a pretty good job of simulating the cold war. If Soviet Russia and America wins of course.

Fortune favors the bald.

Since I am not playing anything screenshotworthy, I'll be uploading photos of Bob playing stuff instead.

But what could Bob be playing?

HfCxkMT.jpg

Is he going to really play THAT?

HtjAOj0.jpg

Yup, he is

1pXXUav.jpg

Well then, let us make a journey to the cave of monsters

g3uQZOT.jpg

Good Luck, Bob!

L2lUMIX.jpg

• Like 5

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Ah, I've been meaning to check that out - I play with The New World Order 2, which does a pretty good job of simulating the cold war. If Soviet Russia and America wins of course.

Yes! I tried NWO2 a while ago, but I found the HOI2 engine not very well suited for handling the Cold War era with all the insurgencies, smaller scale conflicts and increasingly economic nature of the struggle, despite the amount of work the mod makers put into it, which is why for instance the Israel scenarios in vanilla are so boring. It was also very buggy back then. I tried to download it again recently, but the links were down :/

Man, I was crushed that East vs West was canned. A Clausewitz Engine Cold War grand strategy game? takemymoney.jpeg

Edited by 213374U
  • Like 1

It's nowhere near what East vs West was looking up to be, but it does the job well enough I think. It's even better in multiplayer though, as many events cross fire depending on what the other player does.

Fortune favors the bald.

the world is crumbling around us, and she's playing the piano, typical artsy-fartsy personality
yfEPsoeikfQ.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

the world is crumbling around us, and she's playing the piano, typical artsy-fartsy personality

yfEPsoeikfQ.jpg

Actually she might be some kind of mutant that has a gene that makes it resistant to the freezing temperatures. I mean, she is  not in heavy clothes and playing piano without gloves. You should obviously have an offspring with her for the future of mankind.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

or I should burn her, just to be safe

• Like 4
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

yfEPsoeikfQ.jpg

That actually happened in real life during The Battle of Stalingrad. I recommend watching the movie Stalingrad: Dogs, Do You Want to Live Forever?(German: Hunde, wollt ihr ewig leben).

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.