The Slaying Sword lacks the Magic trait

Saint Ajora

Question

8 answers to this question

Still an issue as of today's patch 1.1.6.4.1

Are you sure?

As of 1.1.6.4.1, it looks like the Slaying Sword lost the Elite trait and gained the Magic Trait.

My copy in the Gallery still has the Elite trait and not the Magic trait. I haven't found it in-game.

I have found it in-game since before the "fix" and the weapon still lacks the magic trait. It remains a elite weapon.

That's pretty curious.  Game/character saves don't include specific information like card traits.  Card traits should have been globally updated the next time you restarted after 1.1.6.4.2.

Android, right?  The only thing I can think is that the split load didn't go smoothly and the APK part updated fine, but you never got the new OBB file with the updated card database.  It could also explain other weird loading problems if you have had them lately.

Which version does it say you have in Options-->Settings?  809-20170214?

• Like 1

I have found it in-game since before the "fix" and the weapon still lacks the magic trait. It remains a elite weapon.

That's pretty curious.  Game/character saves don't include specific information like card traits.  Card traits should have been globally updated the next time you restarted after 1.1.6.4.2.

Android, right?  The only thing I can think is that the split load didn't go smoothly and the APK part updated fine, but you never got the new OBB file with the updated card database.  It could also explain other weird loading problems if you have had them lately.

Which version does it say you have in Options-->Settings?  809-20170214?

Yes, that's my version.

PFID-DAC038293D4F080

Android 5.1.1

Samsung Galaxy E5