Problems with Challenge advancement

eldorito

Question

I'm having trouble with challenges similar to some other recent posts, but the solutions on those posts are t working for me.

My current daily challenges is to use 10 allies. I don't know whether discarding allies to explore constitutes "playing" an ally, or whether they are only counting the use of a particular ally's ability in context, but I have done a large number of each. My count is still at 0/10, but I know from other users' posts that sometimes this is just a display issue.

My currently weekly challenge is "Retrieving Challenge" with a description "Challenge data still being retrieved!", which has been the message since about 7pm last night.

I can't say with certainty that the daily is not working, if in fact the requirement is to play your ally's ability in context rather than discarding; I don't know that I've done that 10 times. But if discarding counts, I know I'm well past 10 for the day. And the weekly problem I have no guesses on how to solve.

Thanks!

10 answers to this question

Using an Ally to explore counts as playing an Ally.

The Rules say (abridged): Playing a card means using a power on that card  ... by performing an action specified by that card. (Opions, Rules, playing Cards part 1)

I would guess from how weekly challenges progress can interfere with the correct display of daily challenge progress, the inactive weekly Quest might be connected to the Progress of the dailies.

My currently weekly challenge is "Retrieving Challenge" with a description "Challenge data still being retrieved!", which has been the message since about 7pm last night.

I think the weekly quest is just running a day behind schedule.  The odds are pretty good that it will be back at the next daily reset in about 4 hours.

It's not just you; and the problem should sort itself out later this evening.

The quests have now updated, but I am still not able to accomplish them. The daily quest correctly shows that I have blocked 5 damage, but I neither received the reward automatically nor am able to claim it in the "Pick up rewards" area.

The weekly challenge shows that I have completed one of three daily challenges, though it updated only after an app restart.

I didn't want to create a new post for this, in case that was not preferred, but I certainly can if it would work better.

I have finished the daily Challange to reduce 5 incoming damage, and i got not the 100 coins.....and my Weekly Challange is also stuck at 0/3....

I restart the app many many times, and it updated not the challenges....sometimes it helps this way to restart the app......but this time it stucks.

It is so frustraiting... i want the 500 coins! ...

Edited by Soloman

I have a similar situation: the weekly challenge doesn't register my completed daily challenges, but at least i got the reward for 2 dailies.

Suprisingly the daily rewards didn't use the "Pickup Rewards" tab. I got them the same way i get the 1-2 gold rewards for killing banes and the 5 golds for closing locations.