Just to make sure, If I unlock a chest and get a piece of armor lets say, can I acquire unlimited copies of it throughout game play?

Or is it limited to a certain number of copies.

Also, I unlocked some adamantine armor(could be wrong name) But the vault says it was from deck 6 and I encountered and acquired it in chapter 5. How is that?

One last thing. I think this is one of the best implementations of any board game app I have ever seen. I am really sad to see the talk

that there will be no more additions to this great game. I think they could make S&S as content for this app in time without having to 

start over with a totally new app. Just get it done and make it as an add on to this game. :-)

Just to make sure, If I unlock a chest and get a piece of armor lets say, can I acquire unlimited copies of it throughout game play?

You can only acquire the loot as many times as you have copies of said loot. It's like adding one card to the box in the table top game.

Each party can have as many copies of treasure cards as you have found in chests.  Start a new party, and they will be able to acquire their own copies of treasure cards.  If you think "Aha! I'll just merge parties or trade cards to get around that limit!" the game will automatically remove any cards in excess of what you're allowed.

"Regular" cards are different.  You can trade around as many as you want without worrying about limits.

One last thing. I think this is one of the best implementations of any board game app I have ever seen. I am really sad to see the talk

that there will be no more additions to this great game. 

Where's that coming from?  Sure, nothing has been announced, but that doesn't mean we've hit the end of the road.  Still a few important things to do with the current app, like crushing the remaining bugs and prepping for a PC release.

Skull & Shackles would be GLORIOUS, but expect the developers to finish up RoTR first and leave it in a way that everyone is happy with.

I'm not sure where you've heard talk about nothing new coming out. We know that the Steam release is the next big thing they have planned, and then likely some expansion on the RotR stuff. We know that they're interested in converting the other base sets, but there's no plan for it _at the moment_. To be honest, given the additional mechanics in S&S and WotR, we're likely to see Mummy's Mask translated first. That doesn't have any really NEW mechanics other than Trigger, and that seems like it's not a heavy lift coding wise (As compared to, say, ships, or Mythic stuff). That having been said, they're only a 10-person team. How well the game does on Steam will likely determine if they can expand the team and accelerate any additional content/new base sets.

• Like 1

To be honest, given the additional mechanics in S&S and WotR, we're likely to see Mummy's Mask translated first. That doesn't have any really NEW mechanics other than Trigger, and that seems like it's not a heavy lift coding wise (As compared to, say, ships, or Mythic stuff).

Mummys Mask also has Traders, which bring a between adventures mechanic. I haven't played it yet and only skimmed the online rules, but I bet that has its on pile of interesting implementation problems.

I was not spreading a rumor only stating an opinion. When you have a team that holds back information the way they do, it leans toward a team that is unsure of the path this game will take. It is very simple to let your customer base be aware of a road map. Even if  might be delayed. Leads me to believe they are more interested in pc.

Again, love the game and hoping for more. This is such a great app and play it daily.