Characters find multiple treasure cards of the same kind even though I only own 1

So, I'm a bit confused about treasure cards, if someone can please help me out.

So I own only 1 'holy text' treasure card in my card gallery , but 2 of my characters have found the 'holy text' in-game and both had it at the same time in the same adventuring party.

How is that possible? I thought if I had 1, then I couldn't get another.

Thank you!

No, that shouldn't be possible.  At least it didn't used to be prior to AD6.  However, there have been sporadic reports of such stuff since then.

You aren't the first to repeatedly encounter a treasure card you swear you only have one of.  It is also possible that you actually do have 2 copies of Holy Text, and the vault is glitched and only displaying one.  Maybe the next patch will sort out some buggy vault behavior.

No, that shouldn't be possible.  At least it didn't used to be prior to AD6.  However, there have been sporadic reports of such stuff since then.

You aren't the first to repeatedly encounter a treasure card you swear you only have one of.  It is also possible that you actually do have 2 copies of Holy Text, and the vault is glitched and only displaying one.  Maybe the next patch will sort out some buggy vault behavior.

So yeah, it's deffinitly a glitch because I removed one of the party members who has it from my team for 1 adventure. Then when I put the two characters with the book back on a team all of a sudden one of them disapears when I click to look at my character's decks.

But usually when you are a card short, you can't exit the card screen until everyone has all their card slots filled (it usually offers you the list of generic items to fill the slot), but in this case I was able to hit the red back arrow. I then pulled the 2nd character with the holy text of my team and then looked at his cards---and there it was, it reappeared again in his items and I was no longer short an item.

so it seem now that have two holy texts, just as long as they are not on the same team. I bet if I never separated the two characters, I would have been able to continue to play with both of them on the same team as I had done for a few missions/adventures.

Oh well, not a big deal either way---I was more curious if this was a glitch or not, more than anything---so I guess that mystery is solved.

Thanks for the reply, buddy.

Cheers!

There does seem to be a few issues like this floating around. I have a Merisel whose hand got duplicated somehow so now she has has two venomous heavy crossbows and revelation quills (which should be impossible because it's a loot item) in her deck.

Edited by Effusion