Refugees are good!

Ben No.3

There were succesful people uprisings after 18th century you know. I find it funny that someone think government can succesfully "come for" it's citizens if they are armed. The sheer number of citizens armed with just handguns would be enough to fight back any governments army and thats not taking desertions in to consideration.

That's why enslavement of any group/coutry/etc. starts with taking away their weapons.

Well not everyone has access to Steven Seagal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBnrJoV2mZg

• Like 4

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

It was in the paper today that it's costing the UK taxpayer 1.5m a day to process refugees.  Apparently though, once in the economy, refugees "pay for themselves".  I haven't bothered to reseach it so don't know either way.

Yes, this is true in certain ways. A refugee gets a work visa, works legally and then pays taxes. He also has now become  an economic term called spending power and  he now  shops and buys goods. pays VAT and also helps the person he buys from. This  benefits the overall UK economy and he does pay for himself 

The question is though " how many get into the economy " ? Because if they dont they become a drain on the UK taxpayer 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

More likely he's poor and unskilled, gets government assistance that cost the tax payers a ton, and also displaces the low skilled natives who then also get more government assistance, while paying very few taxes at his low paying job.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

More likely he's poor and unskilled, gets government assistance that cost the tax payers a ton, and also displaces the low skilled natives who then also get more government assistance, while paying very few taxes at his low paying job.

Yep, theres a finite amount of "jobs" and housing, no room for any damn immigrants.  :lol:

There is another issue, even worse than the examples WOD  mentioned which in some cases are valid, we cant ignore this 

The vast cultural and ideological differences between someone who lives in Afghanistan and has been told his whole life that women shouldn't be educated and now immigrants to Denmark and sees hot blond women rollerblading in hotpants may battle to integrate ....

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

There is another issue, even worse than the examples WOD  mentioned which in some cases are valid, we cant ignore this

Aye, its a well documented fact that for every unskilled wretch that washes up on our shores, TWO red blooded American's lose their jobs and are forced to emigrate. :yes: 

The vast cultural and ideological differences between someone who lives in Afghanistan and has been told his whole life that women shouldn't be educated and now immigrants to Denmark and sees hot blond women rollerblading in hotpants may battle to integrate ....

Sounds like their problem.

Until they rape... and then the police cover it up as not to be accused of being racist or 'insensitive'.

Normally I would be loath to appear to sensationalize the heinous deed to rape but this has happened in Europe, there are real  examples of this and it cannot be ignored .....even if the examples of rape are uncommon people living in the EU are very concerned about this 

John Milton 

One thing is for sure, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Edited by HoonDing

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Rotherham was the UK city - I think it was 1200 white girls over 10 years or something.  No one did anything except try to take one of the girls away from their parents becasue they were going to vote for UKIP (Nigel Farage). So it was ok for her to be raped and turned into a sex slave, but she had to be protected/taken from her 'right-wing' parents from a party that is not racist, and just wants to control immigration.

• Like 1

To be honest I do not see how emigration on such a scale is a good thing. They are mostly low skilled, poorly educated and taking minimum wage jobs. It's one of the reasons why for example in US the minimum wage jobs did not move almost at all over a decade... I remember that ca. 2005 the pay was something around 9-10 USD and it's not much different in 2016. I wonder how far back one would have to go to check where the pay was significant less at minimum wage jobs, lets say 7USD

Another issue to tackle by economies is the globalization of services and production. A lot of jobs, which supported middle class, is simply being relocated from high cost areas to low cost areas and they pushing people for lower wage jobs. This way the disparity of wealth simply grows further.

Immigrants might look like a good solution in the short term, but in the long term they will just add burden on the economy - the low paid and low skill environment is not a good catalyst for a sustained growth.

EDIT: It's late and I am tired, too lazy to fix all the typos and grammar omissions

Edited by Darkpriest

MY HEAD ASPLODE!

Just so I understand you guys on your most basic level, you genuinely believe that your respective countries are operating on a perfect 1:1 ratio and that for every one immigrant coming in, means that one local is going to lose out? There's really no conversating with that type of mentality. :shrugz:

Rotherham was the UK city - I think it was 1200 white girls over 10 years or something.  No one did anything except try to take one of the girls away from their parents becasue they were going to vote for UKIP (Nigel Farage). So it was ok for her to be raped and turned into a sex slave, but she had to be protected/taken from her 'right-wing' parents from a party that is not racist, and just wants to control immigration.

This particular story  is not only true but has to represent the most reprehensible aspects of the failure of integration, its not common but yes the way they only targeted white girls who they had they no  respect for is unacceptable  ...

I was going to say the number 1200 is far to high....but you right

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

John Milton 

MY HEAD ASPLODE!

Just so I understand you guys on your most basic level, you genuinely believe that your respective countries are operating on a perfect 1:1 ratio and that for every one immigrant coming in, means that one local is going to lose out? There's really no conversating with that type of mentality. :shrugz:

It's obviously not 1:1 ratio, because a lot of emigrants won;t find the legal job. It's a matter of wage parity vs economic benefit.

Lets say 10 guys from India cost as much as one FTE from US, even when you hire 5 of those, you are still saving money. and which is worth more to the economy? 5 guys at half of your regular FTE, or one guy at high value FTE?

at the same time society needs to find space for 5 people instead of a one person.

Edited by Darkpriest

Delicious. I have to ask though, how is it possible that immigrants are simultaneously responsible for drugs, crime and roving rape squads while also having those crimes go undocumented? Cant talk out of both sides of our faces now can we?

What do you mean "undocumented"? It's well documented, here's another one: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/17/driver-who-shot-at-arizona-officer-was-in-us-illegally-investigators-say.html

Edit: Here are some more : http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/17/bario-azteca-gang-lord-pleads-guilty-murder-drug-charges/

You may not hear much about it because the cops and the media tend to conceal it for PC reasons: http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/11/houston-media-refuses-report-immigration-status-convicted-hit-run-killer/

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

This particular story  is not only true but has to represent the most reprehensible aspects of the failure of integration, its not common but yes the way they only targeted white girls who they had they no  respect for is unacceptable  ...

Yeah, 1400 over 16 years.  Nothing will change though.  You'll notice that not a single statement was made by anyone in authority that they will learn from their mistakes and ... actually treat all suspects the same despite their race/culture. Something else I've noticed in the reporting of crimes in recent years is that reace is never mentioned, even if they know the race, they'll never say "A ... man in his late twenties or early thirties with these distinctive marks and hair colour, wearing these clothes" was seen leaving the scene. They always omit the race part. Guess PC is more important.

Careful Bruce, the SJW Nazis may see you as a traitor to the cause if you continue down the 'dark side'.

• Like 1

Delicious. I have to ask though, how is it possible that immigrants are simultaneously responsible for drugs, crime and roving rape squads while also having those crimes go undocumented? Cant talk out of both sides of our faces now can we?

I can never apologize for the truth. I don’t mind apologizing for things. But I can’t apologize for the truth. I said tremendous crime is coming across. Everybody knows that’s true. And it’s happening all the time. So, why, when I mention, all of a sudden I’m a racist. I’m not a racist. I don’t have a racist bone in my body.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Yeah, 1400 over 16 years.  Nothing will change though.  You'll notice that not a single statement was made by anyone in authority that they will learn from their mistakes and ... actually treat all suspects the same despite their race/culture. Something else I've noticed in the reporting of crimes in recent years is that reace is never mentioned, even if they know the race, they'll never say "A ... man in his late twenties or early thirties with these distinctive marks and hair colour, wearing these clothes" was seen leaving the scene. They always omit the race part. Guess PC is more important.

Careful Bruce, the SJW Nazis may see you as a traitor to the cause if you continue down the 'dark side'.

" dark side' "   :lol:

I dont see being as honest as going down the " dark side " 

For years I admit i ignored certain inconsistencies  that  existed in Western countries, Western countries are held to a double standard and part of this is due to the fact we believe in equality and tolerance 

But equality and tolerance is still a foundation of Western ideology but we cant have these things at the expense of the right wing coming to power and undermining the  structures of the West which offer the best systems of government overall, despite  issues, for there citizens around factors like happiness and sustainable economies  :geek:

John Milton 

I can never apologize for the truth. I don’t mind apologizing for things. But I can’t apologize for the truth. I said tremendous crime is coming across. Everybody knows that’s true. And it’s happening all the time. So, why, when I mention, all of a sudden I’m a racist. I’m not a racist. I don’t have a racist bone in my body.

I cannot think of one time you have apologized on this forums ? Remind me again  :biggrin:

John Milton