My two Ipads not linking up, same account

ThePompousPeasant

Question

5 answers to this question

Syncing can be funny sometimes.  Definitely first make sure you are signed into the same Game Center account on both iPads.

There are a some things you can do to troubleshoot... but if you just delete/reinstall the app on the iPad with outdated info, that should bring it up to speed once it gets back online.

I have a specific example. I was playing on my iphone (almost always connected) and my ipad (wifi only, so not connected when not home). I beat the last mission of series 6 on my ipad when not online. Going online and logging into the game (and that character group even) has not fixed things. My iphone is still stuck at an earlier character point, it won't update.

Definitely logged into Gamecentre on both, and having wifi detected and such.

Hey All,

I have two Ipads that I switch between playing the game and never had any issues doing so.  Now though one is still on a campaign that I've already completed on the other Ipad.  

Does it take time to sync up?  I've close the game on both but issue remains.

Wishes!

I'm having the same problem. Just removed and reinstalled too get them back in sync. There is no question of multiple game center accounts. I only have one and the two ipad were syncing before

Syncing can be funny sometimes.  Definitely first make sure you are signed into the same Game Center account on both iPads.

There are a some things you can do to troubleshoot... but if you just delete/reinstall the app on the iPad with outdated info, that should bring it up to speed once it gets back online.

This is absolutely not true. I deleted on my iphone. Loaded my ipad (to try and make sure that's what was synced to the server). Reinstalled the game on my iphone and restored things and it's still at the broken point it was before. (I know for certain because I've defeated the last boss on my ipad and the phone does not reflect that)