Origin Of Your Name And Avatar

Mr. Teatime

Thrillingly, I named my monk character on my second time through BGII "Aurora." I started using it online because my family knows some of my other internet nicknames and I don't want them to find me, ew.

My avatar is currently a photomanip of two characters from the mostly vacant WB show Smallville, 'cause very few of the other avatars I have saved on my computer are decent when shrunk down to the miniscule size allowed for avatars here. Clex-4-eva.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

My username comes from one of the ingredients in "Tombstone Pizza." The 4 meat variety. Without it, it would not be able to rise while cooking. Remember kids, DO NOT eat pizza when it is frozen! You MUST cook it first! My picture is that of a guy I met at the bus stop. He and his worm friend. He asked me if I would deliver this package to a "friend" of his. I agreed and now I make lots of money from home! :)

I know your out there somewhere Eh Steve! I'll blast you to tomarrow dooooo! My avartar is Eh Steve from homestarrunner.com You can find him on the strongbad emails, I think it is crazy cartoon. I might decide to replace him with the mighty Trogdor the BURNiNATOR and then ALL WILL BE LAID TO BURNiNATION!!!

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb!

prostytutka

My username comes from one of the ingredients in "Tombstone Pizza." The 4 meat variety. Without it, it would not be able to rise while cooking. Remember kids, DO NOT eat pizza when it is frozen! You MUST cook it first! My picture is that of a guy I met at the bus stop. He and his worm friend. He asked me if I would deliver this package to a "friend" of his. I agreed and now I make lots of money from home! :)

You sir, (or madam) deserve props for boasting a sacrifice related avatar. An under appreciated game if ever there was one.

No special story behind my name. I thought it up, and have never seen it used since, so....it stuck.

My current 'tar is Steve from Bloom County. I want to use my Happy Noodle Boy avatar, but the pic I have doesn't resize well. I'll have to fix that. :)

My nic was given to me by an old -- err -- long-time friend from Planescape: Torment's Developer's Cage board, after she discovered I'd stayed awake all night most nights. My avatar, well, it's the Leafs logo... GO LEAFS GO!

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Am I the first to register with my original name?

no there's me for example

The avatar, I like the show Alias, but it was basically what was handy at the time. It kinda stuck.

and i hope it stays that way

my avatars usually get an explanation in the sig

My name is a shortname for 'Aspen Darkfire'...

Sort of given to me by an old girlfriend and my days in the ATC. I was known as a bit of a sneaksman :ph34r: in my youth so it was always 'You never knew I was there till I burned you', hence Darkfire.

Aspen was from my ex...she said I was like a tree. Good to lean against...

My avatar is of course the Symbol of Torment from Planescape:Torment. If I was going to have a tattoo, it would that.

My name is from the poem, by Percy Bysshe Shelley.

That charming fellow over there is Major Ivan Dolvich, of Jagged Alliance fame.

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Who is that, skulking over the plains! It is Ozymandias, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He grunts gutterally:

"I'm seriously going to punch you into the danger zone, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

Hmm... Well, my real name is Pauli Korgan and when I was 9 one of my friend just said "Pave". Well, days passed etc. and that became my calling name. So, after serious thinking (or as serious as 9-year old boy mind could be) I wrote down Pawe Harkonnen as the name of save game in Dune 2 a long time ago. So, after that Pawe just became part of me... interesting tale, isn't it?

Okay, now to my "avatar". Maybe number 5 doesn't tell anything to anyone, but if you know a TV-series called Babylon 5... Well, that's the number five.

Amentep was the name of golden-age superhero Ibis the Invincible. The character was somewhat based on Universal's Boris Karloff staring film, The Mummy, so I'm using an avatar from the poster for that film. No avatar changing everyday as in my past on other boards...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man