You might consider Basketball. When I was 20, I got injured during a game and couldn't walk without crutches for nearly 3 months. Until today I can't bend my knee completely. Big success!

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

our poe hours, as measured by steam, are gross inflated.  'cause 'o long initial population time of saved games, we will frequent load poe menu, and then... nothing.  get busy with work or whatever, but game runs and generates hours of gameplay while Gromnir is doing something complete different.  similar, after playing for thirty minutes to an hour, we might quit to menu w/o complete exiting game.  heck, have had more than a couple saturdays and/or sundays during which we accumulated +8 hours of gameplay while we were actual walking the dogs or making a white bean cassoulet or whatever.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

3k+ ;)

You're running the game during the night, doesn't count ;)

Also, I'm back. Real life sorted itself out. Now back to work. Happy to see these forums so active. Looking forward to getting back to updating the guide and having good talks. Love ya all. Happy new year, even though I'm a bit late. :)

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows