How Liberals Treat Blacks Who disagree With Their Agenda

Volourn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZPapHk0kjk

This is a video of a black man wearing a Trump shirt in New York. Look at all those 'progressives' anti racist anti hatred  anti bullying people doing what they do. It is like they don't get it.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I never seen so much projection in such a short clip.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

****ing savages, we need to address Trump shaming and start putting up MAGAspaces for people to feel safe in.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'd imagine a youtube search for "How conservatives treats blacks" would turn up some messed up stuff too, but I'm afraid to try. :p

Shouldn't be too bad. Just meshbacks yelling coon or **** a lot. No dragging or lynching. Guess you need to check Liveleak for that :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I wonder if this thread serves any purpose other than furthering the pissing contest between the left and right here in this forum. If this has to continue, can we at least make a politics subforum so that those of us not interested in this partisan bickering don't have to see it every time we look for other topics in the board?

• Like 1

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Don't take personal shots. All this thread was was me seeing an interesting video and sharing it with the class. Also, you should do what I do when I see topics I don't care for. Don't click on them. It works wonders. if you get TRIGGERED by a thread title you have issues.

P.S. Good job in trying to get a legit thread about an interesting video on how humans work to justify themselves closed. Let's hope that the mods don't fall for your trickery.

Again; All this thread was was me seeing an interesting video and sharing it with the class.

• Like 1

Don't take personal shots. All this thread was was me seeing an interesting video and sharing it with the class. Also, you should do what I do when I see topics I don't care for. Don't click on them. It works wonders. if you get TRIGGERED by a thread title you have issues.

P.S. Good job in trying to get a legit thread about an interesting video on how humans work to justify themselves closed. Let's hope that the mods don't fall for your trickery.

Again; All this thread was was me seeing an interesting video and sharing it with the class.

You're right, and I usually do. But I thought I should go ahead and say it just once, because this is not a legit thread, it is just an attempt to get the rise out of the other side. There's nothing interesting about the above video other than showing what we all know, that there are **** in either side of the fence, which you nevertheless present as being the global, general attitude of liberals towards the other party. So, yeah, it's just furthering the pissing contest.

'The other side'. you are implying I'm pro that side. I care for neither party. And, it wasn't their attitude to the 'other party'. it was their attitude towards a someone based on their race. I believe we should point out racism when we see it and call it out. In most of the western world, it is illegal to piss in public so if someone pisses on this very public forum that is illegal and should be charged with a crime.

Now, disucss the video or not. But, that is what the topic is for.

I wonder what your reaction would be to the video where the young lass walks down the street being catcalled.  Were you against that thread/post too? (if you were here at that time)

'The other side'. you are implying I'm pro that side. I care for neither party. And, it wasn't their attitude to the 'other party'. it was their attitude towards a someone based on their race. I believe we should point out racism when we see it and call it out. In most of the western world, it is illegal to piss in public so if someone pisses on this very public forum that is illegal and should be charged with a crime.

Now, disucss the video or not. But, that is what the topic is for.

I wonder what your reaction would be to the video where the young lass walks down the street being catcalled.  Were you against that thread/post too? (if you were here at that time)

I don't recall that thread, but this thread follows the same basic line that got the Politics 2016 thread locked. I think threads like this need their aside subforum, if a place here at all. I have made all of the comment I needed to make about the video above.

WoT is meant to be a den of hatred and spite.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't recall that thread, but this thread follows the same basic line that got the Politics 2016 thread locked. I think threads like this need their aside subforum, if a place here at all. I have made all of the comment I needed to make about the video above.

To be fair, we were in the 8th iteration or so of that thread, so it got locked as much because it had run its course than anything else.

To be fair, we were in the 8th iteration or so of that thread, so it got locked as much because it had run its course than anything else.

well, it is 2017, so the thread were always on borrowed time.  just sayin'.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

How is that different from the rest of the forum?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

How is that different from the rest of the forum?

This is the (mostly) romance-free section of the board.

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I think threads like this need their aside subforum, if a place here at all.

No. 

I've moved on from Ye Olde Political forum on the BIS boards. I wouldn't be surprised if Obsidian didn't want to go back to that again.

:lol:  Folks here are super nice compared to those days. Which is ironic since some of the same people are here now.

Edited by Guard Dog
  • Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

No. 

I've moved on from Ye Olde Political forum on the BIS boards. I wouldn't be surprised if Obsidian didn't want to go back to that again.

:lol:  Folks here are super nice compared to those days. Which is ironic since some of the same people are here now.

Growing up is helluva drug.

• Like 1

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZPapHk0kjk

This is a video of a black man wearing a Trump shirt in New York. Look at all those 'progressives' anti racist anti hatred  anti bullying people doing what they do. It is like they don't get it.

This video made me laugh, it raises an interesting point which I want to unpack

Before the election result I would have said " that black guy is an embarrassment to his race, why would he be aligning to a racist? Where is his pride ? "

But the Trump victory made me redefine and reassess certain views people like myself have about SJ and what defines our view about what is equality and tolerance. I had some misplaced views around what Trump stood for and I made certain assumptions but Trump manipulated the media and did make some offensive comments so I don't hold myself responsible for this misunderstanding

So now for example Trump has backtracked on most of his truly controversial comments and I realize he isnt racist towards black people as I assumed 

So in summary, its fine for a black person to wear a " pro-Trump  " shirt, its unfair and unreasonable to criticize the guy because he can support Trump 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

No. 

Growing up is helluva drug.

Yep. Ain't it a shame? I used to think who occupied political offices was one of the most important things in the world. It's not. Don't get me wrong, it is consequential, but it's not worth the passion it often engenders. .

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell