Daily challenge not working

Ripe

Question

Today's daily challenge is to defeat 25 banes... I just completed scenario with 6 characters (sadly, not won... run out of time due to unfortunate henchman/villain shuffle) but my daily challenge count is still 0/25.

PFID: BDD5DDFA710115D5

15 answers to this question

I completed the challenge and it did work for me.  I've seen similar reports of some people completing the challenges and others the same challenge not working.

When you defeated a bane, you didn't get the accrual pop-up at all?  Have you completed the Weekly Challenge yet? Is there anything else you can tell us about this?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'm noticing the same thing here on iOS.  When I defeated a bane there was no popup, nor any record of advancement in the "Challenges" menu.

This has happened before on a couple other recent challenges.  If you see no progress, force-quit the app and reopen it.

Even if the pop-up window doesn't show, daily challenge progress gets pushed off to the server each time you complete a step.  Sometimes you need to restart the app to resync.

I had a similar issue yesterday when the challenge was "reduce 5 damage".

Actually the progression of the challenge was smooth and I gained the corresponding gold, but the weekly challenge counter didn't advance, still blocked at 1/3 (as it was the day before).

Today I won the daily challenge and the weekly challenge advancement shows 2/3.

Today's challenge to bury 15 cards isn't working for me. I played a couple of scenarios and buried about 10 cards (through location powers, wildcards and cards that are buried when used), but the quest still shows 0/15, nor did I see the pop-up at any point.

Running Android 5.0.2 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, if that matters.

EDIT: Force quit and restarted the game, and all is well. The counter now shows 12/15.

Edited by Vintsukka
  • Like 1

I am seeing progress on the challenges, but they never move to the 'Pickup Rewards' section.

I have now missed out on 4 completed daily challenges and one weekly because I am not allowed to claim them. Roughly 900 gold and climbing every few days.

I am seeing progress on the challenges, but they never move to the 'Pickup Rewards' section.

I have now missed out on 4 completed daily challenges and one weekly because I am not allowed to claim them. Roughly 900 gold and climbing every few days.

I had the exact same problem yesterday, I'd buried more than 15 cards and the challenge was marked as complete, but I could not pick up the reward.

ETA: Can't pick up the reward today either.

Edited by ylvglo

PFID-141DBD51FD7F535C

Yep.

Yesterday's (burying cards) and today's (25 banes) challenges do not advance. 

Potential 100 gold per day and perhaps 500 a week are lost.

Before yesterday it worked fine, though.

Thank you for your time, tech support.

Played on Story mode,

My data:

Android 6.0.1, Galaxy Tab A

PFID 179BDA6FDFA706A5

Yep.

Yesterday's (burying cards) and today's (25 banes) challenges do not advance. 

Potential 100 gold per day and perhaps 500 a week are lost.

Before yesterday it worked fine, though.

The challenge is actually advancing.  You just aren't seeing the progress in real-time.  Force-quit the app and relaunch, and you should see your progress when you push the Challenge button on the main menu.  I'm not sure why some challenges update correctly and others do not.

If you complete the challenge, expect the "challenge complete" window to pop up and award the gold.  In fact, it is likely that you'll see the "challenge complete" window pop up several times, but you'll still only get the gold once.

Similar problem with me on Android. Defeated over 25 banes today but never saw any popup. Play in story mode (since quests don't work for now). After I shut the game completely and restarted, the daily challenge was marked as complete and it does count towards weekly challenge but no gold for the daily challenge was awarded.

PFID-8C031FB06D026C0A

Thanks for your time.

Nope, still not working for me. I just posted a new thread in case this one got lost.

To be clear, I am seeing progress on these. I simply am unable to collect and despite what some say, it isnot auto collecting for me.

Now I have also lost all gold I had gathered up.

Haven't checked to see if the adventures I've purchased have also vanished.

Edited by Tolrick