Quick, how would you round out this potd group? Lol.

MC Unicorn dps chanter 

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86968-class-build-chillfog-cool-soothing-chanter-tank/

Tanks Chanter/ int knockdown fighter

Ranged/single target dps Glassy wood elf and pup ranger

???

???

Thinking  dex priest and tanky pure caster druid possibly. Seems wrong to have no wizzie early and I've never used the Ninagauth's Black Pages and kinda want to but not sure if I have room for a wizzie in this group. mid to late game should be fine with a druid instead but I cannot decide, I'm not exceptionally good at potd though I do know act 1-2 and wm1 WAY too well cause altitus and rereollmania. 

Meant to say "quick question" thread looks so demanding now. Apologies. 

Hired a priest, druid, wizzie and cipher and kept the druid and priest for now. hopefully the other hires gain just as much xp out of group incase this makeup is fail.

Edited by QuiteGoneJin

He should at least have 8 survival.

He should do OK with a plate and an estoc once he has Ancient Memory, Beloved Spirits and Veteran's Recovery plus a Belt of Bountiful Healing or Fulvanos Amulett. Shod-in-Faith should also be in your possession. If he has all that he won't die easily. His regeneration should be good then.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

So he starts to shine once his regen is strong, got it ty.

Just getting started, haven't finished act 1 yet tbh I've been playing on hard lately cause I've been making rule of cool characters. Back to potd and getting asswhooped by the enemy accuracy and saves but that's to be expected with a 2 chanter no wizzie group. Much late blooming. I expect act 2+ to feel a lot better. And I have a wizzie and cipher hire sitting in the winds just in case (do they earn xp at the same rate if I hired them at the same time?). Though I don't want to cave and use them. Also making things hard for myself by not taking summons on either chanter, never been a fan of asking for outside help. just doesn't jive with me RP wise. Gosh what a challenge. 

Edited by QuiteGoneJin