How do I "Welcome to 2017! Reward is actually 500!"

Rubarack

Question

5 answers to this question

As I understand it, this week's Weekly Challenge is to complete 3 Daily challenges.  If you complete 3 Daily Challenges in the 1/2 - 1/8 time period, you should receive the weekly challenge reward.  The reward is listed at 100 gold, but I believe the "Reward is actually 500!" in the Weekly Challenge title implies that they'll actually reward 500 gold for completing this week's Weekly Challenge (in addition to any rewards for daily challenges).

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are asking?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

That was what I'm asking. It still doesn't seem to work unfortunately, yesterday I completed it but didn't log on and off again to get it to show as complete. Today I completed it, logged on and off again but I can't claim a reward and the weekly hasn't increased.

(Also I'm making the point that "Welcome to 2017, reward is actually 500" is not ABSOLUTELY the clearest way to say "Complete 3 daily challenges")

Oh okay, yes some people have reported that the weekly quest isn't clearing for them too (I haven't completed it yet so have no personal experience with it).  I don't recall if a developer has commented yet so we're waiting to see what happens.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

For the record, I've completed it and collected the reward (the full 500) with the only issue being that one of the challenges didn't show progress as I went along (can't remember which). As soon as I completed the last challenge today, got notification the weekly challenge was complete.

I'm having the same issue, only I'm not able to get the rewards for either the daily or weekly quests. I know the patch notes say that the gold is being rewarded automatically, but my totals aren't changing. Logging out and in doesn't fix the problem, neither does closing the game and re-launching.

All four of the quests showed that greyed out 'complete' status.

Playing on Galaxy S6, VER 751-20161222