Stuck on Quest victory screen with no valid options to continue to next screen

KniteFlux

Question

I am no longer able to play Quest mode. I'm stuck in the victory screen on selecting Card Feats that are unavailable to select.

Quest

Win the quest

Add gold, continue

Characters level and unlock card feats, continue

Rogue Card Feat - Tier 1 Unlocked

Cleric Card Feat - Tier 1 and 2 Unlocked

Rogue has no Card Feats left to upgrade. Select Card Feat on Cleric but the blue next arrow is still grayed out

Can anyone suggest a solution to this issue? I'm missing out on many of the dailies because I'm unable to do them in Story mode.

11 answers to this question

As far as i read here, most people have same issue here(i have stuck Kyra without any possible card feats left too). And, while that is bad, what is much worse - is the fact, that you cannot even leave there to start new quest without high-level chars, which aren't buggy.

I got a variation of this by somehow getting Card Feats for a dead character. (different enough to be worth mentioning?)

I somehow got Rogue "Card Feat - Tier 1 Unlocked" and "Card Feat - Tier 2 Unlocked" in the victory screen for a Quest where the character died,

which results in being blocked in the rewards section with the blue arrow greyed out, but selecting any of the characters leaves the middle window empty.

EXP Rewards: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8VyaDdzxZqkNGNSeC1nYjJIS2M

Progression Break looks like: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8VyaDdzxZqkR0JoX210Vm05eWs

I have the same issue, progression rewards were Tier 1 card feat every level. Ran out of card feats to unlock, now it's stuck on quest victory without any way to proceed.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/90991-stuck-in-quest-victory/

Solution as reported from other thread is to uninstall and reinstall the app, attempting now. With luck I'll be able to shuffle the stuck char's cards over to new chars over a few forfeited quests.

Un-installing and re-installing the App doesn't fix Quest Mode (at least on my iPhone). It will however get you out of a stuck in level up screen (your characters will all be saved though, you will have to delete them, because if you play with them again, they will get to the level up screen again, you will lock up again). Basically all you can do for now is run a new party through until around level 17(?) and then delete them and start over (otherwise you will get stuck in the level up screen when you level up at around level 17/18). I do hope they could fix this soon. :/

Edited by Jaesun
  • Like 1

It is my understanding from the last developer message they had this fixed in development and it was planned to be in the next patch.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man