Cannot start new party or continue existing one

Ripe

Question

Whenever I try to continue playing one of my current parties or start a new one (with either new or experienced characters) game crashes and shut down.

EDIT: Turning off the tab and reinstalling the game seem to have solved the issue...

Edited by Ripe

4 answers to this question

Whenever I try to continue playing one of my current parties or start a new one (with either new or experienced characters) game crashes and shut down.ex

EDIT: Turning off the tab and reinstalling the game seem to have solved the issue...

Reported the same issue before Christmas and still cannot play the AD6 after the hotfix.  When you reinstall the game, do you lose your progress, your adventure path characters and gold? Hoping that you don't lose your characters since the game is currently unplayable for me in both mode... too many card feats in quest.

Edited by rbjc25

Whenever I try to continue playing one of my current parties or start a new one (with either new or experienced characters) game crashes and shut down.ex

Reported the same issue before Christmas and still cannot play the AD6 after the hotfix.  When you reinstall the game, do you lose your progress, your adventure path characters and gold? Hoping that you don't lose your characters since the game is currently unplayable for me in both mode... too many card feats in quest.

No, you don't loose anything... characters, parties, gold, cards & dice from treasure chests, etc. are all saved on your PlayFab account so when you reinstall game it will all be available.

I think the only thing that is not saved there is dice assignment to individual characters (meaning they all use default blue dies) so you'll need to do that once again...