AD6 Card Feat Bug

DarkPhoenix8

Question

I've finished AD6.1 and along with the power feat (scenario reward for 6.1) I've also got a card feat which in fact is the adventure reward.
I don't want this erroneous card feat, It messes up my characters' decks!

If you ever fix that bug, can you please add some checkers or something that remove feats which don't belong? (like comparing the amount of feats we have against adventure completion/character level whenever we finish a scenario). I know there's a similar bug in quest mode but much worse - a card feat after every single scenario!

As it stands now I don't even want to finish AD6 because then I might get one more card feat (and as far as I know I might even get more card feats with Ad6.2-4!). Please help fix my sweet characters.  ;(

3 answers to this question

Just reviving this topic and it seems to happen after the very recent patch that just came out a few days ago:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7923-d-l6PORjB2UjAtb2F1NEU

After a short hiatus of not playing this game because i have heard about a bug that "erases a character's deck" i held off from playing. I now just came back.

So what happened was when AD6 was released, there was a bug where if you completed any scenario for a character that hasn't completed any mission yet in AD6 they would get an unintended card feat as a reward. However none of these scenario rewards give out a card feat and i'm guessing the adventure reward got mixed into the scenario reward, so as a result some of my characters were rewarded with the card feat (actually all the characters that are developed got them, i like to use all characters).

So having this benefit, once i completed the whole adventure, those who completed all other scenarios were then finally rewarded with the adventure reward. However the game doesn't seem to recognize that i already got a card feat so those characters were rewarded with another card feat, the one that was intended as an adventure reward. As a result they now have 8 card feats as opposed to 7 which i counted, is the max any character can get so far.

What are the fates of these characters? 

So what happened was when AD6 was released, there was a bug where if you completed any scenario for a character that hasn't completed any mission yet in AD6 they would get an unintended card feat as a reward. However none of these scenario rewards give out a card feat and i'm guessing the adventure reward got mixed into the scenario reward,

You're probably on the right track, but I'd venture a guess that what you're getting is the mixed-up Adventure PATH reward (Card feat). See, something that app-only players can't possibly know (as I don't see anywhere in the app interface it can be indicated) is that you're getting a separate reward for completing the Adventure PATH itself. In essence, when you finally defeat Karzoug, you're supposed to get THREE rewards:

- Scenario 6-5 reward: the 3 Loot cards

- Adventure 6 reward: Card feat

- 'Rise of the Runelords' Adventure PATH reward: Card feat

In essence, if you defeat 6-5 and you only get ONE card feat - this is ALSO a bug. So for the time being, you can look at the 'Card feat at 6-1' bug as a sort of a front-loaded compensation; your character will still have the correct number of Card feats at the end of the game.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Hmm.. I see. So really? There is nowhere in the game that indicates upon completing the game you get an extra card feat? I find it weird though to not include something like this.

But why only card feat? What about skill and/or power feat? In fact we're short 1 point on our skill feat so it would only be fair to give a point there just to keep things equal.

Edited by aznxknight