Banished a blessing

Schoonertorrent

Question

I just started with the game.  At the end of (I think) the second mission, the one with the Poison Traps. At some point, I was asked to banish a card and I choose a blessing card. Admittedly not the best choice perhaps, but now I can't play any more.

I try to get to the next mission and the game wants me to build a deck for the party, but I can't get it to be happy without enough blessings.  Is there a way to fix this? Even if I had to restart playing, I'm ok with that, but I can't find that option either.

4 answers to this question

Weird, usually it will let you add a card from the 'box' when you don't have enough cards on hand to make a legitimate deck. Not sure why it wouldn't do that (but I'm relatively new to the game)

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Normally it should say you have (as an example) 4/5 blessings, and then you click the continue arrow on the right if no blessings were collected to replace them. Then it should show default stuff from the box; in this case a stack of 30 or so of the basic "Blessing of the gods".

Thank you.

It is working again. :)

The deck management is two parted. First you have to discard extra cards from all members. And fill any Empty slots with those.
After that if you Are still missing cards the arrow will bring the fill the caps screen where you can add any card types that you Are missing.