Cannot collect challenge rewards

Strategy Builder

Question

3 answers to this question

I am also having the same problem. I cannot collect the rewards for the challenges. It even shows a check next to challenge however when I goto pickup rewards there is nothing there and at bottom it says "you currently have no challenges to redeem" I've completed 2 different challenges and still cannot. This is desperate from daily gold. I have no problem collecting that

I am also having the same problem. I cannot collect the rewards for the challenges. It even shows a check next to challenge however when I goto pickup rewards there is nothing there and at bottom it says "you currently have no challenges to redeem" I've completed 2 different challenges and still cannot. This is desperate from daily gold. I have no problem collecting that

Daily challenge gold is automatically granted the moment the challenge is completed. Still, normally, the gold "icon" showing the amount of gold obtained usually ends up hidden behind a loading screen, depending on when the game aknowledges the challenge being completed

Still, keep track of your current gold and you'll see you actually get the challenge gold added once you clear the daily.

• Like 1