Footage as of 5-14-2004

The footage thus far from E3 and gamespot isnt ground breaking. The only new things you can see in these videos are a few new robes, a couple new fight animations....and some new locals that look a lot like the shadow lands. Im optimistic though that obsidian or lucas arts will launch an offical game trailer in the new month or so since the basic build of the game is complete. From the footage Ive seen so far it looks as though the game is well underway. :o

• 3 weeks later...
The footage thus far from E3 and gamespot isnt ground breaking. The only new things you can see in these videos are a few new robes, a couple new fight animations....and some new locals that look a lot like the shadow lands. Im optimistic though that obsidian or lucas arts will launch an offical game trailer in the new month or so since the basic build of the game is complete. From the footage Ive seen so far it looks as though the game is well underway. :)

What trailer have you seen? The only one i know of concluded only the Telos mining facility.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I refuse to sign up on gamespot and there's a 105 minute queue on fileplanet. I'll think i'll pass until there's a proper trailer out.

Thanks anyway.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

...?

They need limits on threads and posts around here. <_<

Malon......I didn't bring this thread back so please stop acting like Im the one being annoying. Jenny Star has revived my old threads from weeks ago, for the purpose of insulting me with remarks like "You're a stupid head" and "Your idea is stupid" and "You're a.....a...shut up". So be nice newbie.

The footage thus far from E3 and gamespot isnt ground breaking.

It's a sequel, of course it's not groundbreaking.

4 weeks ago when I posted that I was talking about the footage not being ground breaking in terms of new info. :wacko:

I actually got my lazy ass to sign up for Gamespot in order to see the developer interview and and trailer, nothing new really, but nice see something atleast.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy