Missing card

Archangelrey

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi team,  I complete the Festive Wool challenge and I only have one copy of card. I should have two, right with the bonus?

Nope.  Weekly challenge was bugged.  Server was handing out treasure chests instead of the Festive Wool Hide card.

Not enough time to troubleshoot before the holidays, so we all got the card for free!  :)

Hi team,  I complete the Festive Wool challenge and I only have one copy of card. I should have two, right with the bonus?

Nope.  Weekly challenge was bugged.  Server was handing out treasure chests instead of the Festive Wool Hide card.

Not enough time to troubleshoot before the holidays, so we all got the card for free!   :)

Actually, mine did show completed even without complete the share obj. I got 4/4 on the challenge.

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

Not enough time to troubleshoot before the holidays, so we all got the card for free!   :)

Actually, I have 3 cards now... one that I should have got (and didn't!) when I completed a challenge and two that I presumably got as free gift in recompense (I also got 5k gold instead of 2.5k). Basically, "free gift" given as a result of bug was itself bugged! Got to love the irony of it...