Daily challenge does not advance

Erethond

Question

12 answers to this question

Mine never popped up as advancing but when I looked back at the menu it was finished. Maybe I got the gold too but who can tell.

What definitely didn't happen was the weekly quest advancing, it still says 0/5.

It might also be nice to know wth the weekly reward is, as far as I can tell the reward for the week is a description of the reward for the week

Although I didn't get realtime updates of the daily challenge, exiting the app and then returning gave me the correct tally. I assume I got the 100 gold on completion, because of the current silent distribution of challenge gold and I didn't keep track of my gold before and after.

Assertion of same reported description anomaly and above progress workaround for 12/26-1/1 weekly challenge Black Friday Gloom!

Edited by Argus Panoptes

Yep, yep, and...yep! First of all..they DID at one point make it so that when you finish a challenge you had to go to the "reward" portion of the challenge screen to pick up your rewards....that doesnt work anymore and even though the current daily says complete..there is no reward to pick up and im sure it wasnt automatically rewarded. Now the weekly? Yeah....WTH does that description even mean?! SOMEHOW i got 1/5 completed....no idea when that was much less HOW 0,0

During the holidays a daily was broken..once or twice and since the weekly completion was DEPENDANT on completing dailies in a limited time....someone on the forums from the dev team DID say we would all be getting the "holiday" sweater since the conditions were broken...AND due to this we would all get "some" treasure AND gold....so what gives? Where are the goods and...again...wth..is..the weekly challenge?! Haha...kthanksbuhbye.

Edit: ok, checked and I do have the sweater, but thats it.

Edited by Sidonus

Doesn't work for me either.

Guess I'll wait for a hotfix before I grind again...

Just cheesed my way through two rounds of Local Heroes on Normal.

Can confirm: No popup showing challenge advancement and no indication of advancement in the Main Menu Challenge button.

However, if you force quit the app and open it back up, you'll see the challenge has advanced as normal in the Main Menu.  Your challenge progress gets pushed off to the server, but it may take a force-quit to get your app synced back up again.

Well...my challenges are back to progrssing as normal, I HAVE been getting the pop ups in game as I progress the daily again, buuuuut...I am STILL waiting on my 2500 gold compensation for the holiday glitch. Any info on this? Is anyone else still waiting on their gold as well?

Some of my daily challenges have been tracking correctly and some haven't. After reading this thread, I tried restarting the app and it updated my total. But I missed the previous challenge because I thought it was just broken, so I didn't continue the grind.