Frostfire Seoni cant use her Arcane Blast?

Jaesun

Question

I am playing in Story Mode and am trying to finally defeat Erylium, but when I click on Seoni's Arcane Blast, then select a card to discard, nothing happens (the card just returns to my hand)? I don't see anywhere that Erylium is immune to frost?

EDIT: And now I discovered she cant fight Ghosts with her Arcane Blast.

I'm just going to assume a number of creatures are bugged in which she can't attack them with Arcane Blast?

Edited by Jaesun

2 answers to this question

The reason is that Erylium has a plain Arcane check to defeat as an alternative to the regular combat check, and the game keep defaulting to the former (which you can't use Seoni's power on, because it's not a combat check). For the ghosts it may be the same thing.

You have to open the skill selection dropdown and manually select a combat check - then you'll be able to use Arcane Blast.

Edited by Thyraxus
  • Like 2

The reason is that Erylium has a plain Arcane check to defeat as an alternative to the regular combat check, and the game keep defaulting to the former (which you can't use Seoni's power on, because it's not a combat check). For the ghosts it may be the same thing.

You have to open the skill selection dropdown and manually select a combat check - then you'll be able to use Arcane Blast.

Thank you! That worked. Normally it would do that automatically, when you select her Arcane Blast. Just have to keep that in mind now.