Already Acquired Cards Appearing in Scenarios

The Chu

Question

Hello,

In multiple tries of new parties going through Deck B scenarios, I've encountered cards I've already acquired that shouldn't be available in location decks. The following two instances describe this better:

1) There is only one Flaming Mace +1 in the vault. In Scenario B.1, I acquired the Flaming Mace +1 and kept it in a character's deck. In Scenario B.2, I encountered another Flaming Mace +1 in a location deck. I did not successfully acquire it, but still had the first one in a character's deck. In Scenario B.3, I again encountered another Flaming Mace +1 in a location deck. I successfully acquired it and was able to have two of them in a character's deck after the Scenario.

2) There is only one Returning Throwing Axe +1 in the vault. In Scenario B.2, I encountered the Returning Theowing Axe +1 in a location deck and successfully acquired it. During the same scenario, I encountered the Returning Throwing Axe +1 in another location deck and successfully acquired it. At the end of the scenario, one character was able to keep both in his deck.

I haven't done more testing to determine if the vault is simply doubled or if it's not tracking acquired cards at all.

I'm running on iOS 10.2 with the latest hotfix as of 12/23, 5:00pm CST.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet