Lady Webb instantly attacks

flipje

Question

Hi,

I've playing PoE for quite some time now, without any problems; I love the game.

Now I just finished 'The man who waits' and looking for new things to do I found only two open quests. Since I was in the arrea of hadret house I went on to 'The hermit of Hadret House.'

When I come to the door to the room where Lady Webb is the door automaticly opens. When she sees me she immediately attacks. Killing her ends the game.

Is this normal behaviour? Should I do something else before meeting her? Is there some way to correct this?

I hope some of can help me,

flipje

5 answers to this question

Hi,

first of all thanks for the support.

I never use console commands or cheats in any game; so it took me a couple of hours to figure out how it actually works. Now I can't find any console command that will change a character to friendly/ neutral. The longest list of commands I could find is here:

http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Console_command

Is there any other way to fix this? If I sent you the save-file, could you fix this for me?

flipje

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. My modem broke on Christmas Eve so it some time to get my internet up and running again.

I was looking for any commands with the words "Friendly", "Ally" or such; never thought to look for "Hostile" to make a Character friendly. I guess it does make sense though. Like I said before, I have no experience with this kind of stuff.

It took me a couple of hours to figure out how to get the command console up in the first place.

Anyway, thanks to you I got it and am happily continuing the game.

If anyone encounters the same problem: "SetIsHostile NPC_Lady_Webb false" fixed it for me.

@compleccity: Thanks for the warning; but I don't mind about the achievements.

Thanks for the help, and have a great 2017!

flip

• Like 1