1.1.6.1 Compensation Bonus

Greetings Adventurers! 

Thank you guys very much for being so patient with us through out this whole week. We want to apologies to everyone for the technical difficulties you all have been experiencing since the release of 1.1.6. 

As a big thank you, we will be granting everyone 2,500 gold AND the Festive Wool Hide card as well.

pa-promo-compensation-960x480.jpg

We can't thank you guys enough and hope you all have a Happy Holiday!

• Like 4

Thanks... but is it normal that I have 3 "Festive Wool Hide" promos? I could see having two of them (1 as compensation and 1 for completing weekly challenge) but not 3.

Nope... I only have the one.  

Did you also get triple gold?  An unexpected 7500 gold pretty much means you also got a free character alt on the house! :)

Edit: The Festive Wool Hides are salvageable for 5g each, should you want to do so.

Edited by Ethics Gradient

Thanks... but is it normal that I have 3 "Festive Wool Hide" promos? I could see having two of them (1 as compensation and 1 for completing weekly challenge) but not 3.

Nope... I only have the one.  

Did you also get triple gold?  An unexpected 7500 gold pretty much means you also got a free character alt on the house! :)

Edit: The Festive Wool Hides are salvageable for 5g each, should you want to do so.

Believe it or not, I didn't even think to check before...

Now that I did I can say that I didn't get triple gold but I did get double... I had over 5k gold yesterday and now I have over 10k.

• Like 1

Hey thanks for getting the Android update to finished! Glad to start grinding again and would really like to get me a Holiday Hide sweater. However it takes finishing 4 dailies but the Android patch only went live yesterday with only 2 days left on the weekly promo... Makes it impossible to accomplish would you all consider extending the weekly ? Or lowering requirements? Thanks for the new cool stuff! Happy holidays

Awesome! Thank you very much for giving us the reward for the Happy Holidays quest as I currently can't play Quest mode due to the Card Feat bug and can't play Story mode due to the Harpy bug.

Now I don't have to worry about completing those quests.

• Like 1

Awesome! Thank you very much for giving us the reward for the Happy Holidays quest as I currently can't play Quest mode due to the Card Feat bug and can't play Story mode due to the Harpy bug.

Now I don't have to worry about completing those quests.

So I had the Harpy bug too. I forfeited quest. And there was a large card image of the Harpy monk frozen on right side of screen. Image Stayed up while in a different screen while I legalized the decks. And was the first card to appear when I started a new game at the black tower. Forfeited again. Played a quest mode with lower level characters had no issues. Then did the daily of complete a legendary quest went to the easiest 1st quest on legendary and the first Bandit Henchman I encounter glitched into a Harpy monk asked to do the Dex check for all characters. Beat it. Continued with the scenario. Finished it. Started a new Game at same 1st quest on legendary and my Cleric that beat the Harpy had a Harpy monk in its opening hand freaked out a bit. Checked my deck wasn't missing any cards just had a complete extra card that is the Harpy Henchman and useless unless I can discard it to damage. Have attempted to discard it at end of turn and as damage and it stays in discard pile. When I heal it goes back in my deck. So weird. Was able to complete the Dark Tower and had no issues encountering any more Harpys. Just an extra "hit point" in one of my decks. Trying to do scenarios that have locations that make you banish a card in the hopes of ditching it. My point is dont give up hope on the story mode. Try encountering the Harpy monk and forfeting and if it gets frozen do a quest mode without a maxxed out party. Any other words things that happen try going to the main menu immediately then close the app. And restart new Connection has really helped me play through buggy situations. I.e. seoni's arcane blast malfuctioning. Edited by KpTrickster