Patch 1.1.6.1 Hotfix incoming!

Shaeloth and chungie.

It is a shot in the dark but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Or creating a new party and seeing if the issue persist with the new party?

Would reinstalling the game clear out all my progress including my vault and party? It took me months to build a competent party so I don't want to resort to this unless there is no alternative. Edited by cheungie

I have discovered this crazy bug in 6.2 "The Road through Xin-Shalast".

It is hard for me to describe what happened so I have prepared a screencast of my gameplay and uploaded it to Dropbox, the following is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8q6n0234sy3udbp/2016-12-23_20-27-35_net.obsidian.pacg1.mp4?dl=0

The video lasts about 20mins so please bear with me (please mute the video as well).

Basically after I defeated a Wardens of Runes and attempt to close a location, Ghlorofaex would appear and uses his power. Before I attempt the Dexterity or Arcobatics 14 Check, I choose to forfeit the game. Ghlorofaex would then be stuck on the screen forever.

After that, I tried to select any scenario to play (it could be 1.2 or 2.1 or whatever), the first card that I draw would always be Ghlorofaex!!! I tried to kill and relaunch the game and select any scenario again many times, the result is the same i.e. the first card that I draw would be Ghlorofaex!!!

Right now my save is a total mess and I do not know how to proceed. Grateful if someone could fix my save and the bug.

It seems numerous bugs have been introduced since AD5. I have encountered many lingering bugs which I couldn't be bothered to describe here. I think the developers should spend some time to quash the bugs and have a serious play test before introducing more features to the game.

I am running version 1.1.6.1 on Android 7.1.1 on Nexus 6P.

Same situation here. Great job. I am a day 1 supporter, even bought the bundles on both ios & android platforms, but I stopped recommending the game when testing patches really went out of control.

I noticed that too, along with the game allowing me to gift multiple cards per turn (isn't that supposed to be just 1)?

Followup: Hotfix 1.1.6.1 seems to have corrected the "give multiple cards in one turn" bug.

And I now have one Festive Wool Hide (from the 1.1.6.1 compensation bonus) which I have seen in a location deck once already and one treasure chest (from just now finishing the weekly challenge and running into the other reason for that compensation).

It is a shot in the dark but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Or creating a new party and seeing if the issue persist with the new party?

Uninstalling and reinstalling did not clear the bug. Creating a new party will cause the problem to stop for that party, bit resumes again when playing the bugged party. It seems to be forever flagged.

Is anyone else unable to make any progress toward any challenges? No daily challenges track any progress for me. On iOS.

Two things.

1. Check if you're logged into iOS Game Center correctly.  (Settings -> Game Center).  

If you're receiving gold defeating monsters, things are probably ok, but if not, it could be a sign that you got logged out.

2. Some of the daily challenges don't appear to update in real-time for me either.

Force-quit the app, open it back up, and check your progress in the Challenges button. Challenge progress gets updated on the server, but the app can be forgetful at times.  Force-quitting the app and opening it again is one way to kick the server and ask: "Hey! How am I doing on this challenge?"

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Is anyone else unable to make any progress toward any challenges? No daily challenges track any progress for me. On iOS.

Two things.

1. Check if you're logged into iOS Game Center correctly.  (Settings -> Game Center).  

If you're receiving gold defeating monsters, things are probably ok, but if not, it could be a sign that you got logged out.

2. Some of the daily challenges don't appear to update in real-time for me either.

Force-quit the app, open it back up, and check your progress in the Challenges button. Challenge progress gets updated on the server, but the app can be forgetful at times.  Force-quitting the app and opening it again is one way to kick the server and ask: "Hey! How am I doing on this challenge?"

Best of luck!

Weird. When I force quit, the progress tracker is updated. So now I have the weekly challenge showing progress for today's challenge as well as today's challenge showing complete, but the rewards tab is completely blank instead of having the reward available for today's completed challenge.