Reward bug Seroni

Spoonman127

Question

After completing a mission all characters were given a bonus Card Feat. But Seroni did not have any open places to + a card to. So it will not let me exit out of the reward screen.

Also in the Completion box several of the level progression text it appears that there are multiple descriptions which write over each other.

Sadly I can not bypass this screen or can I end the scenario so I can not go forward with missions. If I had the coins I would buy the other Seoni to see if that would fix it.

Please advise

PS: Amazing job on the game. Used to play the actual card version with friends and you guys nailed it! Thanks hoping to see more content in the future!

1 answer to this question

After completing a mission all characters were given a bonus Card Feat. But Seroni did not have any open places to + a card to. So it will not let me exit out of the reward screen.

Also in the Completion box several of the level progression text it appears that there are multiple descriptions which write over each other.

Sadly I can not bypass this screen or can I end the scenario so I can not go forward with missions. If I had the coins I would buy the other Seoni to see if that would fix it.

Please advise

PS: Amazing job on the game. Used to play the actual card version with friends and you guys nailed it! Thanks hoping to see more content in the future!

Sorry you ran into this. Was this on Quest Mode?